What Is The Best Cooler Out Of This Lot?

I have a system I am working on at the moment for a friend.

It has an OC'ed FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz

I need to get shot of the old Arctic Cooling Freezer A30 that is cooling it very poorly, no surprises there.

So my question is what would work better out of these coolers?

CoolIT ECO AL
C:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/CoolIT-ECO-R-Coolit-ECO-ALC/dp/B0035K2GM2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370699962&sr=8-1&keywords=coolit+eco+alc

Cooler Master V8:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coolermaster-V8-Cooler-RR-UV8-XBU1-GP-Fan/dp/B001KUV2KQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370699998&sr=8-1&keywords=coolermaster+V8

Artic Freezer Extreme Rev2:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arctic-Cooling-Freezer-Xtreme-Cooler/dp/B001X017G2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370699998&sr=8-2&keywords=coolermaster+V8

Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-120mm/dp/B0068OI7T8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370700071&sr=8-1&keywords=coolermaster+hyper+212+evo

Coolermaster Hyper 612s:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005I9IHNA/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

And finally the Corsair H70:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CW-9060002-WW-Series-Performance-Cooler/dp/B005QUQP8U/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1370700295&sr=1-1&keywords=corsair+h70

Personally I would have happily built a full custom loop for him bu he can't afford it :( he can push it to around £65 at the most so even a H100 is outta the question.

So which is superior?

Cheers guys

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted

(Do not try to work the meaning out you will go insane I have tried it)

h70 push pull

Any idea if he fans that come with it are loud? I have some Enermax Magma's and T.B silencer's lying around to change them out if needs be.
The entire system is pretty much silent apart from the front intake which needs to be changed.

either the H70 or the Coolit AIO unit. both will offer similar performance and will both benefit from a push-pull configuration on the fans.

EDIT: the fans aren't too loud unless you run them at max RPM.

I'd go with the 612s or 212+ as the price you pay for the H70 really isn't justified for the very marginal performance increase it gives you. In some cases, the 612s beats the H70 aswell..

NONE of the above :P there isn't much point in getting a 120m RAD you may aswell get a decent air cooler http://www.scan.co.uk/products/noctua-nh-d14-dual-radiator-x6-heat-pipe-quiet-cpu-cooler-with-2-x-fans

Noctua NH-D14 is still to this day one of the best CPU coolers... It stonks the H70 in any test.

Hoope that helps. Sorry about the £0.46 over :P

NONE of the above :P there isn't much point in getting a 120m RAD you may aswell get a decent air cooler http://www.scan.co.uk/products/noctua-nh-d14-dual-radiator-x6-heat-pipe-quiet-cpu-cooler-with-2-x-fans

Noctua NH-D14 is still to this day one of the best CPU coolers... It stonks the H70 in any test.

Hoope that helps. Sorry about the £0.46 over :P

+1 to this being better than any of the above. The NH-d14 is on par with first gen H100.

also better since it has less to break. 

Hell the 46p doesn't bother me haha, thing is though all Noctua fans are so dam ugly and I doubt my mate would let me put anything like that into his PC I mean yeah it is a hell of a lot better than a lot of the coolers I have listed but even that won't sway him :(.

The sad thing is the one's I have listed are the only ones he would like (aesthetics and acoustics over performance to him). 

Hell the 46p doesn't bother me haha, thing is though all Noctua fans are so dam ugly and I doubt my mate would let me put anything like that into his PC I mean yeah it is a hell of a lot better than a lot of the coolers I have listed but even that won't sway him :(.

The sad thing is the one's I have listed are the only ones he would like (aesthetics and acoustics over performance to him). 

Phantek's have nearly identical performance to the NH-d!4 but look a lot better and you get choice of color.

Phantek's have nearly identical performance to the NH-d!4 but look a lot better and you get choice of color.

And Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 is also pretty much identical performance (margin of error) and is sexier than them both combined:

4753_27_be_quiet_dark_rock_pro_2_dual_to

The Be Quiet! cooler however is the only one with a tangible advantage of the three... it's the most silent.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I have a system I am working on at the moment for a friend.

It has an OC'ed FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz

...he can push it to around £65 at the most so even a H100 is outta the question.

as said before, none. save up a little more. settling on lower solutions is a

dis-service than making the right decision later. if the case can hold a H100

or similar that'd be the way to go.

airdeano

In terms of sheer price/performance ratio, I would say that the Hyper 212 EVO is the best performing cooler.

But, as mentioned above, I would save up a little bit more and go for a NH-D14 or an H100.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

an FX-8350 with a 1.488 vCORE is HOT! the 212 will not hold it back, it'll go TJMax pretty much

instantly. even with 38mm San Ace 8.0 static fans, just not enough cooling surface area.

knock the overclock back and then the 212 can be a contender at 4.2/4.3GHz.

airdeano

as said before, none. save up a little more. settling on lower solutions is a

dis-service than making the right decision later. if the case can hold a H100

or similar that'd be the way to go.

airdeano

Just understand that those air coolers match the performance of a h100 :P

Just understand that those air coolers match the performance of a h100 :P

almost..

my NH-D14 gives away 10° to the Tt Xtreme 2.0 at 4.8/1.488vCORE with

the Xtreme 2.0 in silent vs. D14 in 12v.

D14 72° @ 12v Xtreme 61.5° @ 7v

airdeano

almost..

my NH-D14 gives away 10° to the Tt Xtreme 2.0 at 4.8/1.488vCORE with

the Xtreme 2.0 in silent vs. D14 in 12v.

D14 72° @ 12v Xtreme 61.5° @ 7v

airdeano

Here is a review I did on the H100 over at overclockers.com

4C was the difference in that review. 

If you want to go air cooling but just cannot get past the fans on the noctua you can go

Dark rock pro 2

Be-Quiet-Dark-Rock-2-Cooler-with-fans_67

Or the

Phanteks ph-tc14pe Which you can get in silver, black, blue, red or orange

PHTC14PE_intro_small.jpg

Both units are pretty much neck and neck with the noctua d14 and look way better.  

If he could wait for a while I would happily build him a custom loop all he would need to do is cover the cost of the blocks and rads I have pumps resvoirs and tubing as well as a shed load of fittings I would be morse than happy to give him the rest of what he needs for the loop but he won't wait so I now have to find the right CPU cooler for £65 or under that's with p&p

This to me is a normal client build/upgrade so I can't say your being a tool lad just wait I wish I could and then just build the loop for him.

So yeah I can't wait and get anything more expensive no matter. The performance gain so it looks like its going to be either the phantecks ph-tc14pe or the BeQuiet dark rock pro :/ I don't like the fact of it like but hey no what can I do I have tried to get him to wait but, no die.

Anyway guys thank you all for the help advice and recommendations it has helped a hell of a lot :)