How Much Would You Pay for Console Exclusives?

saya_kucing

If you had to ability to approach a publisher and get them to transfer a console exclusive of your choice to the PC - what would the exclusive be, and how much would you be willing to pay for it?

I know I'd trow my money at Microsoft for Halo on the PC.

...Halo 3.

...ODST.

...Reach.

...get on it, M-soft.

I realise this may touch on issues such as pricing due to demand or pricing due to cost of production.

Not to mention the cost of PC games vs cost of console games.

Last of us, $60

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

£60, sure I would pay a higher price

call me crazy,

heres my number.. play Halo maybe

especially for Uncharted, TLOS and Halo etc///

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Oh God, if Mario platformer's came to PC. I'd pay the price of a Wii console just for the game.

I have to add more to what you already have. Pretty much any Bungie release should be ported to PC. Its a shame they haven't done it since the classic Halo. 

Little Big Planet, $30 or F2P with micro transaction. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

If naughty dog made games for PC oh god it would be so damn good. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

None, I don't like the exclusives...

Only ones I'd even want are Journey, No Man's Sky, and Rise of the Tomb Raider, the latter of which are both likely timed exclusives anyway. And I would expect to be charged fairly standard $50-or-less prices for them.

I would look in to The Last of Us and possibly the Uncharted/Infamous series if they were available, but I'd definitely be waiting for big Steam sales for those.

I doubt i would pay more than 60 euros for one but hey you never know there are always exceptions :)

"It is complete. I have created a god. But I have no control over it."" -Ergo Proxy

I would pay equivalent for Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption 

Finally got PS4 Pro

Halo: MCC, $50.

Still play Halo: CE and Halo 2 on PC from time to time, but would love an actual way to buy them digitally and to have Halo 3 as well.

Oh and ODST, $30. Loved the singleplayer and firefight in the game, really great atmosphere.

Probably £35 max. Above that it starts to not be worth it for the price. I would love if MK8, Journey, LBP and The Last of Us were on PC. Imagine how good TLOU would look... :'(

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

im one of those people who bought a psp just for monster hunter... yeah so im willing to do the same with other consoles

There's nothing on consoles I care about.  Except maybe Bayonetta 2.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I would pay what I do for a normal AAA game. I enjoyed the original Halo Combat evolved back in the day.

There is a company which pays off game devs to not put their games on the Windows platform. That companies name is Microsoft. The irony.

I would pay what I do for a normal AAA game. I enjoyed the original Halo Combat evolved back in the day.

There is a company which pays off game devs to not put their games on the Windows platform. That companies name is Microsoft. The irony.

Because Sony has no exclusives...

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Because Sony has no exclusives...

Nobody said they don't. It's just more twisted and hilarious when Microsoft who owns windows and thereby majority of pc tries to undermine it.