Hey Linus, here's that console killer case you wanted.

Syntaxvgm

Where does the psu go? Bottom right corner with extender cable?

Unfortunately, the case won't be out any time soon. Once the specs have been finalized they still need to manufacture a prototype and then crowd fund the case for consumers. I've actually been following the thread since it was created and plan on picking this up once I have the chance. I actually think the size is perfect. I'm not a fan of external power bricks and like the idea that I just have to plug the power cord into the back of the case. Right now there's still a lot of arguing about whether or not an ODD should be added.

edit:

Where does the psu go? Bottom right corner with extender cable?

Here's a link to the current internal layout post. http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1041054071&postcount=106

I have to admit, it does look very nice! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I really like this. I'm definitely using this case for my next build. 

私はピザが大好きだよ。
CPU: i5 4670k - GPU: Twin Frozr GTX 760 - Mobo: Msi Z87 G45 - Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 - PSU: CX600M - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 - OS: Windows 8.1

Let's go even more compact than that!

Truth be told, I love that case and want one.

check out the Bolt from Digital Storm

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Unfortunately, the case won't be out any time soon. Once the specs have been finalized they still need to manufacture a prototype and then crowd fund the case for consumers. I've actually been following the thread since it was created and plan on picking this up once I have the chance. I actually think the size is perfect. I'm not a fan of external power bricks and like the idea that I just have to plug the power cord into the back of the case. Right now there's still a lot of arguing about whether or not an ODD should be added.

edit:

Here's a link to the current internal layout post. http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1041054071&postcount=106

Yah I saw that arrangement. I wouldn't think multiple versions would be financially practical. 

Personally, I'd prefer not having one, I hate all circular media lol, BUT it's intended use is a steam machine, meaning pretty much a gaming HTPC, so I see where it would be used to watch movies as well. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I see no I/O shield. this must change.

Idk why they rendered it without one, but looking at it I can tell it will be compatible. This is 2u height I believe, and anything  1.5u (yes, that exists) and heigher is compatible with full height I/O shields. It's the 40mm 1u form factor that requires custom/purpose made I/O shields. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I love ncase's work> I have a ncase m1 that im selling here(great case I just move back to ATX)

Awesome case design, but I would defiantly want to be able to add a slim slot loading blu-ray drive so it can replace almost all of my home theater stuff. Nice that it can take full length gpu's tho as I will be able to use the old gpu from my main pc.   

Main Rig: NZXT S340 | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.6GHz | 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | GTX970 G1 Gaming | Samsung 840 250GB | Samsung 2TB |  Coolermaster Eisberg Custom Loop | BlackIce Nemisis GTS280 | Corsair TX750M With black braided cables | Windows 8 Pro | Dell 29” 21:9 U2913WM | AT2020 | Beyerdynamic DT100 | Microlab Solo 6C |

Looks awesome. It's still too deep though. I'd be okay being stuck with ITX size video cards and no internal power supply if we could bring the size down.

Also @Linus tech what about RVz01

med_gallery_59229_971_147835.jpg

ML07

SilverStone%20(36)_575px.jpg

Ftz01silverstone-fortress-ftz01-showing-unibo

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That looks awesome!

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Awesome case design, but I would defiantly want to be able to add a slim slot loading blu-ray drive so it can replace almost all of my home theater stuff. Nice that it can take full length gpu's tho as I will be able to use the old gpu from my main pc.   

There is debate on the thread about it's design about adding one. There are a few different versions loading around now with a slot loading drive. It likely will end up with one. 

5YsWtm3.jpg

J6g20JS.png

muh specs 

All parts black

Also @Linus tech what about RVz01

med_gallery_59229_971_147835.jpg

ML07

SilverStone%20(36)_575px.jpg

Ftz01silverstone-fortress-ftz01-showing-unibo

Pretty certain he review that already. 

muh specs 

All parts black