This may be a stupid question (don't laugh)...

Tafel_Kafel
Go to solution Solved by Archangel1994,

8-pin EPS cable

...but what's the name of the cable you plug into the top left of the mobo? (blah blah too lazy to remember linus' video on cable cords n shit blah blah)everything is a cable

I want to get a white one.

...but what's the name of the cable you plug into the top left of the mobo? (blah blah too lazy to remember linus' video on cable cords n shit blah blah)everything is a cable

I want to get a white one.

4 or 8-pin connector?

8-pin EPS cable

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Eps 8 pin cpu cable?

God damn ninjas

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

EPS 8-pin

All the ninjaery here. xD

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

4 or 8-pin connector?

Uhh, I don't know.

But the mobo's Formula VII

Uhh, I don't know.

But the mobo's Formula VII

You're going to need both a 4-pin and 8-pin connector.

You don't NEED the 4-pin. It's just a supplement for crazy OC's with LN2

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Uhhhhh

So what cables do I need to buy? (they must be visible :P)

Oh! Ok, but that's pretty cool.

Uhhhhh

So what cables do I need to buy? (they must be visible :P)

are you buying extensions or is your power supply a modular supply? What PSU do you have?

That was so unexpected m8

Nope...

F7yvgdg.gif

This is unexpected

Because he had a hard drive.

I don't need both of my 8 pin EPS cables connected but it sure keeps the dust out of the normally unused connector. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Alright, if you're doing this, could you find me a bundle of the following extensions? (I'm a lazy fuck I don't know where to find that stuff)

2x PCI-E 6-pin each

1x 24-pin

1x 8-pin EPS

1x that 4-pin one

Thanks, and have fun. *gaben*

Alright, if you're doing this, could you find me a bundle of the following extensions? (I'm a lazy fuck I don't know where to find that stuff)

2x PCI-E 6-pin each

1x 24-pin

1x 8-pin EPS

1x that 4-pin one

Thanks, and have fun. *gaben*

I will when I get back. I have some plans right now, lol.