[US - NewEgg] Cheap XOne/PS4 Console Bundles: XOne + COD AW + 1yr XLive $380 ($90 off)

Dealzon

Not sure how many of Linus readers are console gamers, but today two hot bundles emerged on NewEgg's eBay page:

Both offers are set to expire on Monday, November 10th at 11am Eastern - but they'll likely sell out before then. In the case of the PS4 White Destiny Bundle, NewEgg has 1,000 units to sell at that price and at the time of writing about 325 have sold. We're not sure how many Xbox One Console bundles are available at that price.

Shipping is free in the continental US. Sales tax charged in CA, IN, NJ, and TN.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR PC TOO!

Not like I have the money to buy a console anyways.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

They made a white PS4 

O.o

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Grrr, I just started a new job and don't have the cash on hand at the moment but that PlayStation 4 bundle is right up my alley. Holiday season will likely be my best bet I guess. Thanks for sharing!

So still not a console gamer despite these deals we've been spotting (now that Xbox One price slash for $50 off is in effect)

Was reading system spec for Dragon Age Inquisition (since my machine is 5 years old) and then I remembered that there's definitely some pros in just being able to play games without worrying about the performance too much.

Of course, my 5 year old PC can still probably run it better looking than either PS4/Xbox One  :P  but I still had to double check.

They made a white PS4 

O.o

its actually pretty nice looking IMO.

there's a white Xbox One too, which is also nice looking.

I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR PC TOO!

Not like I have the money to buy a console anyways.

BTW hows COD: AW so far?

its actually pretty nice looking IMO.

there's a white Xbox One too, which is also nice looking.

Xbox One....nice looking....

You okay m8? Should I call a doctor or something? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Xbox One....nice looking....

You okay m8? Should I call a doctor or something? 

120px-U_Wot_M8_Feels.png

Downloading it ATM

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Downloading it ATM

Thoroughly unimpressed with it, much as I expected. performance was... unpredictable at best during the campaign, early in a level, i'd range anywhere from about 200+FPS down to about 8 then back up to 180, then back down to 15 ETC, and as the game progressed, the issue only seemed to worsen. There were sections of the game where I had to turn down my visual settings, just to get a stable, playable frame rate. Story was decent. it's a bit jarring going from the cutscenes back (which were masterfully rendered, if not slightly out of lip-sync, and seemingly capped at 30 FPS) into the engine, however. The best way I can explain the engine is like playing a game of soup. Very murky/low res textures on things that you interface with on a regular basis, things that warranted a much higher fidelity.

Multiplayer, thus far, is one giant hipfire party, and mouse acceleration is absolutely unpredictable, a quick swipe could result in a 90 deg. turn, or my character doing a 1440 deg. turn, though i'm uncertain if that is because of my mouse or not, multiplayer and singleplayer handle completely differently.

All I can say is i'm glad that i'm not the one that bought it.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

They made a white PS4 

O.o

i have one. :)

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Thoroughly unimpressed with it, much as I expected. performance was... unpredictable at best during the campaign, early in a level, i'd range anywhere from about 200+FPS down to about 8 then back up to 180, then back down to 15 ETC, and as the game progressed, the issue only seemed to worsen. There were sections of the game where I had to turn down my visual settings, just to get a stable, playable frame rate. Story was decent. it's a bit jarring going from the cutscenes back (which were masterfully rendered, if not slightly out of lip-sync, and seemingly capped at 30 FPS) into the engine, however. The best way I can explain the engine is like playing a game of soup. Very murky/low res textures on things that you interface with on a regular basis, things that warranted a much higher fidelity.

Multiplayer, thus far, is one giant hipfire party, and mouse acceleration is absolutely unpredictable, a quick swipe could result in a 90 deg. turn, or my character doing a 1440 deg. turn, though i'm uncertain if that is because of my mouse or not, multiplayer and singleplayer handle completely differently.

All I can say is i'm glad that i'm not the one that bought it.

Well, so far I think it's decent. I'm not getting good connection to the MP servers though, sadly. A lot of the starting guns are, well a little OP. I have yet to play the Singleplayer.

BTW are you in the Military?

Not sure how many of Linus readers are console gamers, but today two hot bundles emerged on NewEgg's eBay page:

Both offers are set to expire on Monday, November 10th at 11am Eastern - but they'll likely sell out before then. In the case of the PS4 White Destiny Bundle, NewEgg has 1,000 units to sell at that price and at the time of writing about 325 have sold. We're not sure how many Xbox One Console bundles are available at that price.

Shipping is free in the continental US. Sales tax charged in CA, IN, NJ, and TN.

Yup already bought 3 (Limit)! Can't wait such a great deal right before BF!

Well, so far I think it's decent. I'm not getting good connection to the MP servers though, sadly. A lot of the starting guns are, well a little OP. I have yet to play the Singleplayer.

BTW are you in the Military?

For a Call of Duty title of recent, it's a decent title. As a standalone, it wouldn't survive the criticism that it warrants. As I said, though, i'm glad i'm not the one that bought it. Had my cousin not gifted it to me, I wouldn't own it.

Former. Medically/Honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in October of 2010.

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

For a Call of Duty title of recent, it's a decent title. As a standalone, it wouldn't survive the criticism that it warrants. As I said, though, i'm glad i'm not the one that bought it. Had my cousin not gifted it to me, I wouldn't own it.

Former. Medically/Honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in October of 2010.

I bought it :P

I thought you might be/had been because of your name, I used to have a friend that was in the marines and he had something about that in his profile.

I bought it :P

I thought you might be/had been because of your name, I used to have a friend that was in the marines and he had something about that in his profile.

oh, lord, I am so sorry for your loss! :P Really though... I just don't think the game is worth $60.

Yes Sir. Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful, and Semper Paratus - Always Ready, both are Latin phrases. It's the motto and philosophy behind our training, and lifestyle.

My avatar is the EGA - Eagle Globe and Anchor, our symbol, and a well regarded one at that.