COD: Advance Walfare Suprisingly a Good PC port

ExDreamer

Perhaps surprising after the disaster of COD Ghost pc port, Sledgehammer actually done a really good job on pc port this time around. According to TB, this might be the best pc port COD ever has. 

Watch the video for the options.

That's great! :)

I'm gonna get the game today for PS3 and I'm expecting the worst..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I watched it and was surprised at what TB found. Perhaps if it's not completely terrible, I might buy it (on sale, of course).

The end bit about the water bottle made me chuckle.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

I watched it and was surprised at what TB found. Perhaps if it's not completely terrible, I might buy it (on sale, of course).

The end bit about the water bottle made me chuckle.

It is COD, if you want it buy it right now for $50 because that's the sale price for at least a year or two. COD never goes on sale

Maybe I will buy it... Just maybe. but until it is on sale and if i think I will actually want to play it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

That means Infinity Ward was just being a bitch...   :(

But CoD 4 was great...  -_-

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

It is COD, if you want it buy it right now for $50 because that's the sale price for at least a year or two. COD never goes on sale

CoD was on sell for 20 bucks during the summer sell. i think ghosts hit ten bucks a few months ago as well.

CoD was on sell for 20 bucks during the summer sell. i think ghosts hit ten bucks a few months ago as well.

Ghost was $10? COD games are never heavily discounted, I think you were looking at a DLC. 

Ghost was $10? COD games are never heavily discounted, I think you were looking at a DLC. 

they had a free weekend a few months ago and it was insanely cheap. so cheap i didn't buy it. fuck cod.

they had a free weekend a few months ago and it was insanely cheap. so cheap i didn't buy it. fuck cod.

Wasn't it $50 on sale? 

Not saying I love COD, just saying that the game never has a big sale for the first year or 2. 

Almost 50GB installer was never a good port.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

8LFsxor.gif

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

looks like poop, seriously cant stand they way it looks

and this is almost maxed out( everything except supersampling is only on 8x)

Are you sure that's not low? Looked way better on TB's video

Edit: Nope just looks like ass lol. 

How does this make it a bad port? It's 2014, 50gb file sizes are perfectly normal.

i wish it was :( ,maybe something to do with amd drivers but this is as high as settings will go

All this sentences about buying it make me having digestive trouble...argh...

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Still not going to pay full price for it.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

How does this make it a bad port? It's 2014, 50gb file sizes are perfectly normal.

ok so disabling shadow caching fixed the low textures bug but now i get random drops from 120 fps down to likeraly 2 fps for a few moment then back upp to 100+

Good for them. Will prob give them my money then. I avoided the previous cod ghosts.

Perhaps surprising after the disaster of COD Ghost pc port, Sledgehammer actually done a really good job on pc port this time around. According to TB, this might be the best pc port COD ever has. 

Watch the video for the options.

I love it so far, but you guys missing textures too? Lol...

looks like poop, seriously cant stand they way it looks

2dingj4.jpg

and this is almost maxed out( everything except supersampling is only on 8x)

We both have the same problem. I have a 780Ti. Now its not making the game bad at all but theres a glitch it looks like with the textures. I'm looking around more before I start my review on this game. So far tho not a single fucking hiccup which is amazing! And it doesn't feel or look like the other COD's