Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Case fans look absolutely gorgeous! i need them in my life and all around my body cooling me to an adequate temperature...

I like the case best.

Because of a stupid impulse buy of a Noctua CPU Cooler my side panel does not shut anymore.

My favorite part is the watercooler, i've been shopping for a good one for my pc, because my cpu gets high temperatures.

my favourite item is the: khuler 1250

Because it's the starting point of something possibly revolutionary where you will always have a backup pump and won't have any down time especially in a heavy work flow environment, hopefully other brands take this idea and improve.

My favourite item for a reason:-)

I want EDG750 PSU...

Because mines is broken

My favorite part is the Power Supply because it looks cool and is better than the one I have now.

Hi!

My favorite item in the bundle would definitely be the EDG750 PSU. 

Why? Because I'm currently stuck with a non modular, non silent power supply - and the amount of cables attached to the thing is driving me up the wall! I also love the looks of the EDG750 with those cool Red anti vibration bands - and the fact that it's silent can't be bad either!

Everything lookz cool.... :D

Kuhler 1250....

pulse headset are My Fav.,,, :wub: 

Hi!

Why? Because I'm currently stuck with a non modular, non silent power supply - and the amount of cables attached to the thing is driving me up the wall! I also love the looks of the EDG750 with those cool Red anti vibration bands - and the fact that it's silent can't be bad either!

Hi!

The Case is my favourite because it looks great and has got much space for the hardwear.

my favorite item is definitely the 1100 V2 case.

the 1100 V2 case looks great and has a great cable management compared to the cable management in my current case. :P

I would say, my favorite part of this bundle would be the watercooler, as I like maintaining low temperatures. And I'm looking to ditch my 2009 Compaq.

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250, only because i'll love to try a water cooling system on my rig for the first time!

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250, only because i'll love to try a water cooling system on my rig for the first time!

Favorite item: That would be the EDG750, it looks cool.

Why: I have never had an antec PSU fail on me and that one seems rugged and it would look cool in a colorthemed build.

Antec is really awesome for doing this because i've had this stock cooler on PC for about 8 months now with an itch to overclock. and i've been favoriting the oh so cool Kuhler H2O 1250, i mean look at it, 2 pumps to keep that silicon cool, 2 super quiet static pressure fans keep the fins on the radiator happy and let's not forget the color changing LED on the cpu block to let you know how warm them transistors are, you wants more reasons on why i need this? because i can write you a Novel worth of reasons. I NEED this in my life Antec, please make me the ultra lucky happy man who you would love to help.

thank you Antec and Linus for this awesome giveaway! best of luck to everyone

Lighting cause I wanna show off how awesome my rig is not hid it in a corner

I WANT TO WIN!