Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I want that power supply!! its bad ass!! haha love the look!

I really like the True Quiet fans - their design through to performance has me quite impressed :)

I would say the Kuhler 1250 because it's the coolest.  also much more flashier than the others

Favorite item in this giveaway: Case

Why?: Because at the moment I have no case and the motherboard is sitting on a desk with nothing to run in :(

the EDG750 PSU because its super efficient and its fully modular, something I do not have but want!

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

I am not sure what I like the most because all of the stuff is great. I think I will go with the Case, it looks beautiful!!!

I am not sure what I like the most because all of the stuff is great. I think I will go with the Case, it looks beautiful!!!

Silence is definitely a worthwhile quest, even if it means more expense! I'd be curious to pair a passive or semi-passive GPU with the components here. My favorite component in this lineup is definitely the PSU, it's a component that can be used for years to come, significantly longer than many other components!

I like the true quiet fans and cooler it would be a nice upgrade from my air cooled loud case Fans and the lights would match the leds in my PC case.

Awesome giveaway.

Favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it looks so good for a silent build.

The headphones look pretty sweet, I'd like them because I listen to music a lot on the go so wireless headphones would be awesome.

I've never been someone really into pimping out my 'puter. So, the lights aren't really that attractive to me.

The liquid cooler looks great, but I don't know enough about it to make a call.

The case looks very solid, but for my taste it's a little reminiscent of the cases from the 00's (at least from the outside)

The headphones looks well built, but not a fan of the beige ear muffs.

I'd choose the fans, like their look, and their reviews were good too, however, I have to say, compared to the next item, I just couldn't vote for them.

I have to say, my favourite is the EDG750 PSU. It's got enough power to handle most standard rigs, (maybe even a dual sli GTX780), and I love the red trim. Just enough to make it looks cool, without going over the top (no pimpage here!), but probably the best bit about it is that it is fully modular. Seriously, just from a standpoint of good cable management, I absolutely LOVE when I don't have extra cables crammed in there, cluttering it up.

So, well done guys, 2 thumbs up for me!

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250 because it would be sooo great to put into my current (and first) desktop build for that extra overclock because i am constantly concerned with my cpu temps. like, ill be playing a game and keep alt+tab ing out to check my cpu temps even when i know its more than ok. a kuhler will give my peace at mind. . . and honestly so will the fans because im constantly afraid my cheap fans are going to fail because i use an amd gpu so heat is an issue in my case XP

#JakobyGames

Everything , i only have prebuilt hp computer .

so i want to build a custom computer and get experience with everything 

My favorite part is the case. I like the looks and the air flow it offers. And expandability it offers.

AMD A10-7850k, Cooler Master 212 EVO, Team 2133 2x4gb, V300 120gb, DVD, 3 HDD, MSI A88X-G43, Asus Strix GTX 970, EVGA Super Nova G2 850watt, Acer B326HUL

My favorite part is the case. I like the looks and the air flow it offers. And expandability it offers.

AMD A10-7850k, Cooler Master 212 EVO, Team 2133 2x4gb, V300 120gb, DVD, 3 HDD, MSI A88X-G43, Asus Strix GTX 970, EVGA Super Nova G2 850watt, Acer B326HUL

I really love the way that water cooler looks. Honestly looks way better than most other water coolers I've seen including my own.

The Kuhler H20 is definitely my favorite item in the list.  Its the most interesting looking water cooler I've ever seen, something that would look great in that awesome case.  Also, DUAL PUMPS? LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT WATER BLOCK!!

The future is here.

And i want the future.

PREPARE YOUR DIDDLY-HOLE

My favorite part is definitely the kuhler. Always wanted a water cooler, always been too poor to get one!

My favorite would have to be the Kuhler 1250, because I would OC my CPU even further!

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

My favorite item would probably be the liquid cooler because well it looks awesome.

The case. Because I am building a PC very soon and could use a case :D.