Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite thing in this bundle is that case, the finish on the front is super nice and purple accent lighting shining through dat window would be unf. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

I like the color of the case and the shape of it and I am 14, I can't really go buy things like this my self.  

:D i like the eleven hundred v2 insane air flow lol you can offer clock the hell and of you system if you have that good air flow slots :D love it and ofc love the world wide give away

khuler 1250- to keep my first gaming rig icey in the heat of the aussie summer

The accent lighting kit because I wanna light up this PC like a Christmas tree!!!

The accent lighting kit because I wanna light up this PC like a Christmas tree!!!

Bollocks... I posted this 3 times... How do I delete!

The component that I love the most out of the bundle has to be the kuhler 1250. Because by installing it in my PC I would be able to overclock the living crap out of my g3258.

Hard to choose. That case looks nice and beefy, reminds me of the antec 1200. And the power supply has a nice red theme going on with it. Not to mention a nice modular interface and silent fan.

da_deity

Hard to choose. That case looks nice and beefy, reminds me of the antec 1200. And the power supply has a nice red theme going on with it. Not to mention a nice modular interface and silent fan.

da_deity

I like the PSU, it's so gorgeous and it's fully modular, unlike mine. More wattage than mine too.

Definitely the 1100 V2 Computer Case- Perfect for the multipurpose rig I'm gonna build.

i like the Antec Edge 750W its got great looks and with pc parts getting to be less power hungry 750w is a great option for a mid grade pc. And not to be that guy but the the rubber bumpers and led fan are nice extras as well.

The Kuhler 1250

I like the design of the cooler and could use it to cool my graphics card

with a bracket or something like that.

:)  :)

HI,

I really fancy those quiet fans since my dad's PC is like a wind turbine..and we share the room so my quiet pc is totally useless!

thank you for this opportunity ;)

My favorite from all will be the cooler - Kuhler 1250, because i need one at the moment ;) and i am trying to make my PC as quiet as possible (stock intel cooler atm.) 

CPU  Intel Pentium G3240, Motherboard  Asrock B85 Pro4, RAM  8 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX BLU, GPU  SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, Case old noname, Storage  Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD + 1 TB WD blue, PSU no name 600 W, Display(s)  old 38 inch Samsung TV, Cooling stock intel, Keyboard  noname, Mouse  Gigabyte ECO600, Sound Auzentech's HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS-Connect