Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The EDG750 PSU is purdy! :)

Thanks for the chance to win :)

The power supply is pretty sexy. I probably like the fans the most though because they are not only low noise, but they also look good (unlike a certain puke-colored fan out there that I could name)

the true silent fans are the coolest thing in my opinion because the number one thing to have a silent pc is to have good fans that don't make a lot of noise

My favorite item on that bundle is Pulse Headset
Reason: I need a new one soon and the orange pulse headset looks HOT AS HELL!

Considering that I still have my stock no name fans that came with my case and they can put the sound of an airplane taking off to shame I really want the True Quiet Fans. Silence is bliss :D

My favorite part is the psu, because i like quiet psus.

I want the 240mm Kuhler 1250! Max cooling for max overclocking for Performance freaks like me!

Main Machine: Core i7 2600K, 12GB RAM, GTX 970 SLI, P8P67M-PRO, Fractal Define R3, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WDC Green, Windows 10    Laptop: MBP 13" Retina 2014 Haswell: 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, OS X El Capitan

Piano Recording Rig: Compaq HP 6200 SFF Core i3 2100, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Zotac GTX 750 Low Profile OC, Windows 7 Pro

Available Spare Parts: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

ze case, it good. 
it give me pc boner. 
But yeah, it's not bad.
Also the AIO is pretty cool.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

My favourite item is 1100 V2 Computer Case.

Why? Because it gives you plenty of space to fit pretty much any hardware you want AND keeps everything nice and quiet.

The Kuhler 1250 is my favorite.
Liquid coolers look nice and neat, compared to large air cooler heat sinks like mine.

I want to win twt and the best item i like would be the silent fans, it;s something i've always dreamed of xD

Another awesome giveaway, please keep them up Linus.  As for my favorite item, the case.  The reason is it looks sleek and awesome and has a ton of vents.

Thanks Antec for the giveaway  :P

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250.  It's got a very sleek look to it and a design i haven't seen on any other CPU cooler.

I want to win twt, because thos fans will be a dream when i try to play like 1 in the morning xD

I think that the accent lighting is my favorite because I am a HUGE sucker for lighting. I think it adds a personal touch and ambiance to the case that you can't get without lights. Plus you can see your parts at night with some amazing lights! 

I want to win twt, because thos fans will be a dream when i try to play like 1 in the morning xD

I really love that case it looks regular and simple, and i like it that way and even when it can be silent! :) 
So i can upgrade my rig with fancy stuff :)

- Evil Fuzion

The case is my favourite part. Always liked the look of antec cases! My first case was an antec one too :)

Kuhler 1250 is the way god intended PCs to be cooled.

I really like the case. It's big and looks solid. I also have an Antec case right now and I'm quite pleased with it.

My favorite item is that case. Just because my current case cost me about 30 euros... you can imagine it's not very well built.

that AIO liquid cooler looks interesting. I've never tried a liquid cooler before.

favourite item? the kühler 1250

why?

my fx 8320 is hot af under my hyper 212 evo

(50-60°C idle)

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR