Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Why:The Unique Dual pumps look amazing, plus its a 240mm All in one with Temperature indicating RGB leds! Whats not to like?!

My fav here is the power supply because ITS RED AND BLACK CRIMSON MY FAV COLORS <3 also when i went to buy a budget one the stupid guy at the store reccomended a bad one (i didnt know at the time)and it barely powers all my components and i ran out of cables and its soo loud.

all the products are outstanding but i would choose the power supply

all the products are outstanding but i would choose the power supply

The power supply would be the best out of all these tech...because, if someone was looking to build a pc the psu will be the most compatible part that i could get here..

The power supply would be the best out of all these tech...because, if someone was looking to build a pc the psu will be the most compatible part that i could get here..

My favourite it's the EDG750 PSU. The design is gorgeous and the fact that it's super silent it's a plus.

Also it would be a very nice upgrade from an old Antec Advance 650W that it is still strong.

My favorite item is the Kuhler H20 1250. This is an awesome looking AIO liquid cooler. The dual pumps, the temperature controlled LED, it looks pretty awesome.

I love the fans bcuz mine currently are awful

I know my name is bad I made it not thinking I would use it. Just call me dogenut...

My favorite item here is the Kuhler H2O 1250. Now, lets be honest, when those cores get toasty, something has got to cool them down, because nobody likes burnt toast. 

That is a wicked case, i love Antec's products, especially their cases, very sturdy and asthetically pleasing.

The  Water Cooler looks great, and it would significantly improve cpu(or gpu with an extra part) overclocking, and reduce temperature and noise.

He who hates everyone equally has no prejudice. And the laws of physics precede all other laws.

Hands down the 

EDG750.

Modular power supply. Way easier cable management. 

Nice giveaway! Why not try? :)

If I had the money I would definitly buy the CPU cooler, it would be very nice to have a closed water cooling cpu cooler.

That cpu cooler is really nice looking! My fav.

My favourite item is the cpu cooler because it's better than the one I have right now.

I would love to have the Kuhler H2O 1250; I'm going to purchase a new CPU soon and I need a cooling system for it. Thanks for the giveaway! :D

Love these give aways guys, thanks so much, to you and antec.

My favorite item is definately the EDG750 because noisy power supplies were the reason of my very first pc upgrade so nostalgia makes them my favorite pc part.  i had a coolmax 500w and it was loud and inefficient.  i made the beginner mistake of cheaping out on the psu.  now i have a thermaltake tr2 750w, but the cables are so long and its non modular so its a hastle.

Thanks and keep doing what you guys do

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

Love these give aways guys, thanks so much, to you and antec.

My favorite item is definately the EDG750 because noisy power supplies were the reason of my very first pc upgrade so nostalgia makes them my favorite pc part.  i had a coolmax 500w and it was loud and inefficient.  i made the beginner mistake of cheaping out on the psu.  now i have a thermaltake tr2 750w, but the cables are so long and its non modular so its a hastle.

Thanks and keep doing what you guys do

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

The case is without a doubt my favourite. I can't express how sleek and classy it looks.

Awesome that we can win these bad ass products. I really like that psu and cpu cooler, It looks awesome and quiet overall :] 

I like that headset because listening to linustechtips through a new headset would be snazzy. and also mine just died

My favorite item in this bundle is probably the Antec 1100V2 case because I am going to be building a very overkill X99 4k gaming rig.