Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item in this bundle is probably the Antec 1100V2 case because I am going to be building a very overkill X99 4k gaming rig.

My favorite would definetly be the case, mainly because it's 1 million times better than mine :P

Thanks in advance

Hey love Linustechtips, as someone who wants to learn about computers your youtube channel is what taught me and i recommend Linustechtips to anyone wanting to learn.

Anyway, My Favorite is the KÜHLER H2O 1250.with the cool LEDS and the two 120 mm voltage-controlled (PWM) fans it stole my heart.

PS be gentle first time poster QQ

i would love that water cooler because i never had one and  would love to oc my cpu without geeting to hot.

my favorite thing is the cooler it's my dream to have a watercooling kit

I would like the Kuhler 1250 looks Amazing for my new Computer :D

The Antec 1100 is a GREAT case. I've built in it once and would love to again. The lgihting effects would go great with it to (winner, choose blue, you won't regret it)

My favorite part is the cpu cooler (Kuhler 1250) because it is quiet along with absolutely amazing performance.

I'm going to go with the headphones, because any are better than mine.

Hi guys!

My favorite ítem is:

Accent Lighting Kit

Why:

Because this add a really cool aspect to the desk or the monitor or keyboard

My favourite component is the Kuhler 1250 because I've never had a water cooling kit and I love overclocking so it would come in very handy

Another giveaway! You guys rock.

Aesthetically I find the psu very nice, specially if combined with a red and black build (hard to find parts for the scheme  :P ), and it certainly is high quality, as usually from Antec. 

the case.... after a minor spray-paint job it'll look fantastic in a gray/baby blue camo pattern.

My Work Laptop

Fujitsu Lifebook T-4220 (some sort of dual-core Intel Pentium chip that I lost the sticker to, a whopping 1 GB of ok-speed RAM, a "touchscreen" with pen, HDD comes at a massive 60 GB, 32-bit Windows XP with the irritating tablet PC "features" that I can't delete, cracked case, and a broken scroll wheel!)

My Desktop

AMD A10-7850K, R9 280x, 64-bit Windows 7, a cheapo memory card reader, 2 burners just because I had an extra $20, an ASUS motherboard that I can't remember the name off the tippy-top of my head, a single 1 TB hard drive because I've never had a hard drive fail on me.... yet, an NZXT case that had the wire holes in the worst possible spots, and wheels.
And an Alienware M18x.... shoot me

Favourite item : Accent lighting kit

Reason I like this product: It's amazing and I like thinks that light up especially because I am planing on building a system soon

That PSU has to be my favorite of those. It looks way nice, and the one I'm currently using is not so hot.

My favourite item is the cool looking case, i'm about to build a PC for my brothers birthday and I know he'd be ecstatic if i was able to use these items and spend more on a GPU and CPU :)

Really awesome of you guys to do this give away, it's always appreciated :3 

Item I'd want to have the most on the list (although I do kinda need all of them (maybe except the lighting kit (actually I probably need that too in case the light bulb on my room goes out in the middle of intense gaming session))) is the true quiet fans because i never turn my PC off, and my current fans are a bit loud (they do lull me to sleep by humming consistently in the night tho), I have been wanting to get some Noctuas for a while, but my wallet won't let me :c 

Also shooting in that I love you guy's consistent high quality videos :3 

I am a turtle

Rawrz~

Asking for a favorite of such great products is sooooo difficult but if I have to choose one the Kuhler 1250 looks lik.e one amazing product