Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the Antec EDG750 Power Supply because a little while ago my power supply broke and i can't use my computer anymore(texting from the phone). Also because Antec always makes the best power supplies.

Thank you, i love your videos man!

PSU is my choice out of the bunch. 80+ Gold, flat cables, and the silicone sound dampening bands that add a bit of color.  

For me it's got to be the case, as I kinda cheaped out on the case for my build and I really want a better case. I regret buying a cheap case......

Erm, my favourite product in the giveaway is probably the case because the one that i have right now looks like it was made in the 90's, LOL.

My favorite would be the cooler, water cooling looks nice and I've always wanted to try it.

My favorite would be the EDG750 PSU

With PSUs becoming smaller and smaller, who says a product has to be big to offer big performance?

For me it's got to be the case, as I kinda cheaped out on the case for my build and I really want a better case. I regret buying a cheap case......

I probably love the EDG750 PSU because ive had some issues deciding what psu to get. If not the psu then the case.

Antec make very good and durable products, favorite item to be honest the LED accent kit is my favorite! Why only because I love ''easy to install'' stuff lol

Guillaume

GML Info

My favorite part would be the Kuhler 1250 because I am planning on building a new computer in the near future and I do not have a cooling system picked out yet and by the looks of it, this one is good. But not only that, also all of the extra stuff would be helpful too because I dont have a lot of money to spend on this new computer.

I'm amazed how many giveaways are happening lately and I love that that just means a higher probability of winning something.

However, my favorite piece of hardware in this bundle is definitely that awesome looking EDG750 PSU, I love red in a PC build and the accents on that one are sick.

post-134723-0-00095600-1415051041.gif

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Why?: Because all I have is a stock cooler from 2012.

Loving that cooler :wub:

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because the cooler looks really nice and it'd be a nice upgrade to have.

I like all the parts. I don't like to hear my computer. it looks like some good things. 

my favorite item in the contest has to be the PSU my current PSU is nowhere near silent and that is driving my nuts,

EDG750 PSU

because i think its a good psu, looks good and i need to replace mine :)

Holy crap this is an awesome giveaway.

My favorite item would actually have to be the Silent Fans, It's so difficult to find good silent fans where I live, and while ordering from online stores is a possibility I never end up going through with buying them.

Dat PSU, because it lives life on the "Edge", hehehehe :D