Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favourite item would be the cpu cooler. Looks very unique

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

My favorite item in that bundle is the PSU because I really need a new one.

Honestly I believe that the Kuhler 1250 is the greatest computer component in the giveaway. It is a well designed and good looking all-in-one liquid cooler. I am sure that the Kuhler 1250 will keep a CPU surviving for a long time.It has great fans that come with the cooler. Over all I believe that the Kuhler 1250 is a great all-in-one liquid cooler.

My favourite would be the PSU, EDG750. Silent gaming or surfing is always welcomed.

I'm very fond of my TrueQuiet fans. Having used them I can say they're pretty excellent :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

My favourite item would probably be the cooler, it looks amazing and it's safe to say I've been tricked many times into buying 'quiet' or 'silent' coolers which make more noise than a £10 model.

“Hey, Chief! I might be wrong, but I think we’re flying into a mountain. This makes me feel … scared of the mountain! One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to …” *Boom*

I still need to replace my stock cooling unit with a better performing but also silent one. That would be sweet for my ears

Awesome giveaway !! It's pretty much all I need for my new PC coming next January/February !! 

Really like the PSU, modular, silent and beautiful. 

My favorite item would be the look on my friends face if I won. He has been eyeing up that case for a while now.

My fav gotta be the Kuhler 1250, water cooling is just awesomeness.

Love the video Linus! Those headphones look stylish and comfy!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Gotta be those super quiet and GOOD looking FANS!

If I were to win i'd be your biggest fan... *cough, cough*

I'd say the Watercooler is my favourite thing about it cause it's nice and quite with enough headroom for overclocks.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Hi @LinusTech,

My favourite part of this bundle is the PSU without any doubt :)

Thank you for this guys! 

The case is my favourite item in here, as it looks awesome!

The truequiet fans look really good! .They would make a very nice upgrade!

Firstly, thank you Antec and Linus Tech Tips for this giveaway, coming at a really good time.

My computer just broke and I consider buying one. If I could have this it would be great.

My fav. part is the EDG 750 PSU. It has a 80 PLUS Gold rating, a great rating for anyone wanting a good, reliable PSU. Moreover, it is fully modular! It is just plain awesome!

Love the looks of the water cooler as well as that sexy case :P

Thank you @LinusTech and @nickImg for yet another giveaway so suddenly after the previous one.

When it comes to my favourite part of the giveaway I would normally have to say that it would be the Pulse headset as my current headphones are completely broke unless worn in a very specific, changing way.

However, I'd probably say it would be the True Quiet Fans as my current fans in my rig are way too loud for full on immersive gaming.

Kind Regards,

Celesina.

Definitely the PSU. Best looking psu I've seen by far. 80 gold plus is also a plus. 

The case as it looks really cool and has a window which my current case does not have so sits on the floor :(

got to be the Kuhler 1250 i want to get into water cooling but it's so expensive :)

The case as it looks really cool and has a window which my current case does not have so sits on the floor :(

Those accent lights look really cool, but i have to hand it to the red/orange accents on the PSU