Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Pulse headset is my favourite would love a set of bluetooth headphones as I keep getting the cord snagged on stuff when I go out taking photos.

Thanks Antec and Linus Media for a great giveaway. 

My favorite would be the water cooler, its pretty cool that the pump is on the fan rather than on the CPU block, it also (imo) improves the aesthetics of the water cooler and is inovative compared to the other water coolers I have seen from the past years. :)  ;)

What I like the most about the giveaway is the case, I really love it and think it's a really good looking case.

Favorite item is probably the lighting strip. I think accent lighting looks cool and I've always wanted to try one of these lighting strips. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

An 80 plus gold psu with the benefit of being nice and quiet. That is something that I could get quite fond of  :P

That psu looks really good i like the led and the anti vibration rubbery things

I would love the case and those silent fans, I've been looking to upgrade my case.

I love the case, because I really need a new one and I really like the style of it. 

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

I weirdly like the True Quiet Fans the best they look great and the yellow on the corners macthes my color sceme in my new build (still in progress)  perfecly

that Kuhler 1250 look good 

im using the stock Intel cooler 

Just to be that cool kid I'll say the PSU wins here, you don't realise what gold efficiency modular means until you have a cheap PSU burn out in your system and its hard-wired and cable-tied in.

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Why: I love my old Noctua air cooling but i think water is the new black

The EDG750 PSU because I'm looking for a 750W PSU and I have an Antec GX500 case.

My favourite component? The kuhler for sure! I absolutely love the integrated fan design and it simply has the performance to back it up!

Ah Giveaways, we meet again. 

Anyway, my favorite item would be the cooler. The stock AMD cooler on my FX6300 seems to be fine for everyday use, but it'd like to get to OCing it at some point. This would help an aweful lot with that. 

Kuhler 1250 because I want to try water cooling.

I love the EDG750 because it is energy efficient and has nice rubber rings that you can take off and on and t is 80plus gold and near to completely silent which would be awesome for my bedroom

Firstly, thanks for antec and linus for the giveaway :D

Now on to the more STD stuff....

Favorite item:

Kuhler 1250

Why:

Because it keeps my overclocked cpu cool as a cucumber :P

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

My favorite piece of equipment in this give away would be the EDG750 PSU. Because, i have heard that this PSU is one of the best and one of the most quiet PSU.

My friend needs a new case for his upgraded PC hardware ...

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

my favourite item is probably the cpu cooler. my 4770k needs one with more performance

the headphones are nice too i could pair them with the moto360

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.