Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The khuler 1250 would be my favorite as it looks cool and would fit perfectly in my new case which only has the stock cooler installed.

Mine would be the EDG750 power supply due LARGELY to the fact my only other PSU I've ever used is an Antec NeoPower 650 Blue... I've had this PSU for FIVE YEARS!!!
But it only has connectors for a single graphics card and been itching for an upgrade lately...

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

That case looks dope! And that would really make the computer cool *wink*

My favourite has got to be the Kuhler 1250, the fan mounts look really cool and it looks like a great all-around cooler.

50Cent sweg.

Thank you LMG for this awesome Giveaway. i heard the Kuhler 1250 was very very good. And the lights are not bad. Keep the good work!

could do with some shiny new gear! but the lights do it for me, just a small touch that brightens everything up :)

That PSU has to be the best, they have managed to mix good looks with a PSU.

I like the entire package..because well, to be honest everything is better than what I have right now x). However..the thing I MUST have among all those items is...the Kuhler 1250. Why? Hm, let's see. Why the hell not!? Liquid cooling, has a temp-controlled LED and works on AMD as well as Intel CPUs. So, futureproof ( I know you hate that word xD ) These are the main features I like. Apart from that, I use stock heatsink and I live in India. That is all.

Nice to see you guys doing regular give aways.

My favorite:

Psu, you dont see many stylish psu. This would go great with my red and black gtx 770s. ;).

Peace

sounds awesome would be cool to win. The case looks like a beast.

The case. Call me weirdo but I like to see unconventional features in cases like the fan mounts on the window and behind the motherboard.

The PSU looks nice. I like it!

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Easily my favourite thing in this bundle is the lights. I love me some flashy lights.

Ooh,this power supply looks sweet and it's pretty powerful!

the true quiet fans are the most exciting thing :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

the most favorite thing for me would be the cpu cooler, never had one, cause all my cpu cooler were eather passively cooled or with a realy small and useless fan. 

Hi, guys) My favourite item is a 1100 V2 Computer Case, because my current case is very old and has poor ventilation. Inside the case is a real hot in the summer and even in winter :unsure:  (it has only 2 fan mounts). I think that 1100 V2 - is very good computer case for me :) .

AMD FX-8320 - Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 - PowerColor HD5850 1Gb - OCZ 4 Gb DDR3 Gold - Corsair Force GS 128 GB SSD - Noctua NH-D14

Awesome giveaway! :D

Best item would have to be the Kuhler 1250... Living in Australia I need something a little bigger to help cool my overclocked FX-8350  :D My corsair H60 just isn't doing the best... 

The power supply

I'm still using a generic PSU with Pentium 4

Love that tower but I have to say my favorite is that power supply the color is just epic

Great givaway, a nice help to build a new rig from. I like the look of the Antec power supply, i must say they manage te make a black box look good in a way that others can't.