Corsair H100i?

Yiz

So I was planning to get the Corsair H100i. Recently however I was told that it has noise problems and that I should seek another cooler. They said that they were unhappy with the noise and that all of their friends have the same problem. 

My mobo is the MSI Z97 Gaming 5 and I have a i54690k. If you have the H100i... let me know what you think, and also if you can recommend me another cooler that you think is better than go ahead, thanks!

So I was planning to get the Corsair H100i. Recently however I was told that it has noise problems and that I should seek another cooler. They said that they were unhappy with the noise and that all of their friends have the same problem. 

My mobo is the MSI Z97 Gaming 5 and I have a i54690k. If you have the H100i... let me know what you think, and also if you can recommend me another cooler that you think is better than go ahead, thanks!

Hey :D. Obviously i dont have the H100i, but surely you shouldnt consider such as the H105i has been already released. But i am using a corsair cooler (H60) since my (I5-4670) is not overclockable and its rally quiet and cool (20ºC average). Well good luck ^^. The NZXT Kraken X61 may be also a great choice, but i dont know if it will be cooler/quieter.

Groomlake Authority

Hey :D. Obviously i dont have the H100i, but surely you shouldnt consider such as the H105i has been already released. But i am using a corsair cooler (H60) since my (I5-4670) is not overclockable and its rally quiet and cool (20ºC average). Well good luck ^^. The NZXT Kraken X61 may be also a great choice, but i dont know if it will be cooler/quieter.

But I'm pretty sure the H105i, is just the H105... As in there is no product with that name as far as I am aware meaning you won't have corsair link. :P

But I'm pretty sure the H105i, is just the H105... As in there is no product with that name as far as I am aware meaning you won't have corsair link. :P

Oh damn sorry .-., xD i added an i (h105). But mostlikely if one to be released with the new "i" standard it shall be the H115I. Aha just go with whatever suits you well, im pretty sure the H100I is fine.

Groomlake Authority

Oh damn sorry .-., xD i added an i (h105). But mostlikely if one to be released with the new "i" standard it shall be the H115I. Aha just go with whatever suits you well, im pretty sure the H100I is fine.

Oh yeah :P I really like the looks and the performance of the h100i, I was just told that it had really bad noise problems by a member on this forum. I guess mainly I would just like the know the experience others had with the h100i.