so i have a 2002 mercedes benz s320 and i want to upgrade the turbo ?

alihazzi7

so i have a 2002 mercedes benz s320 and i want to upgrade the turbo ? it has a factory turbo in it right now, its a 3.2L diesel, does anyone know what turbo should be the best for it i want to make around 500-450 BHP. this is the car i have img0264o.jpg

so i have a 2002 mercedes benz s320 and i want to upgrade the turbo ? it has a factory turbo in it right now, its a 3.2L diesel, does anyone know what turbo should be the best for it i want to make around 500-450 BHP. this is the car i have 

You wouldn't want to be pushing 450-500BHP without upgrading engine internals along with the turbo. The factory components are only designed to handle the boost pressure of the turbo that comes with it.

"Rawr XD"

You wouldn't want to be pushing 450-500BHP without upgrading engine internals along with the turbo. The factory components are only designed to handle the boost pressure of the turbo that comes with it.

i understand, the engine is already re maped has bigger spark plugs in take bigger rad.

if you watch us truck pull challenge the trucks in there are diesel have same or bit bigger engines they are able to push around 700-1400bhp 

off-topic -_-

What transmission do you got? Will it handle 500+ HP? and How much HP currently?

off-topic -_-

You're off-topicing  -_-

I'm sure that someone will kinda help you

i understand, the engine is already re maped has bigger spark plugs in take bigger rad.

if you watch us truck pull challenge the trucks in there are diesel have same or bit bigger engines they are able to push around 700-1400bhp 

Weak parts are still weak, you put too much force in to a piece of metal and it will snap.

What transmission do you got? Will it handle 500+ HP? and How much HP currently?

it has a AMG 5-speed 5G-Tronic bhp right now is 310, i before i upgraded it it was 194. it has bigger fuel injectors.

Just remap, bigger plugs, and a CAI won't make the car handle a significant amount of increased boost. The last thing you want is your transmission blown or a rod through the block.

Trucks are a totally different thing. Diesel trucks can handle the boost a lot better then a Benz.

"Rawr XD"

Weak parts are still weak, you put too much force in to a piece of metal and it will snap.

so should i just get an AMG engine ? and not waste money on this engine ?

it has a AMG 5-speed 5G-Tronic bhp right now is 310, i before i upgraded it it was 194. it has bigger fuel injectors.

It will be had to get it to 500+ and I would not upgrade the HP without tranny check from a good mechanic. and making sure it can handle it. 

Just remap, bigger plugs, and a CAI won't make the car handle a significant amount of increased boost. The last thing you want is your transmission or engine getting extensively damaged.

Trucks are a totally different thing. Diesel trucks can handle the boost a lot better then a Benz.

should i get another engine ? 9dca6cb20a5c8d66dada1508dfb92097.png

so should i just get an AMG engine ? and not waste money on this engine ?

Yes, since AMG engines would be designed to handle more power then the stock engine without blowing itself to pieces. 

AMG tranny with stock engine? BOTTLENECK

"Rawr XD"

How many miles are on it? Also you might need to either have the block bored out and/or have aftermarket pistons put in/ better rods, because you don't want to snap a rod, and then need a new motor, because as one of my buddy's found out, that is expensive.

it has 160000miles :(

Yes, since AMG engines would be designed to handle more power then the stock engine without blowing itself to pieces. 

AMG tranny with stock engine? BOTTLENECK

it fits and has paddle shifters with it :)

should i get another engine ? 9dca6cb20a5c8d66dada1508dfb92097.png

no, thats an even worse idea. It is very hard to get 500hp out of that car. You can't do it with just the turbo. + its a diesel . If you really wanted 500hp, just take it to a car garage and pay them to do it, its alot harder than building a PC.

+ what the fuck kind of 15 year old has this kind of money? and you can't even drive legally yet

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

it has 160000miles :(

Holy crap. Even my 14 year old minivan has less miles on it

"Rawr XD"

no, thats an even worse idea. It is very hard to get 500hp out of that car. You can't do it with just the turbo. + its a diesel . If you really wanted 500hp, just take it to a car garage and pay them to do it, its alot harder than building a PC.

+ what the fuck kind of 15 year old has this kind of money? and you can't even drive legally yet

lol i put the wrong age there im 19, and my brother has his own business. he gave this car to me now he has a 2014 ranger rover vogue.2013_Land_Rover_Range_Rover_Autobiograph