Almost forgot to say Hi! :)

StarFire

And you like it don't you, haha.

Makes it easier to be commander in BF2142 xD

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Random squirrel is random. 

Funniest_Memes_preparing-to-catch-a-gian

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm used to the concept, Find it funny sometimes actually, I can just say hi on a game and people flock to me, and I'm just sitting here like "I am now your shepard"

nah i honestly think most people happen to be on, and dont mind saying hi to a new face. having boobs does help of course, but i dont think thats the only reason.  also, starfire is the cause of wet dreams everywhere, so people are immediately attracted to it.  personally ive always been into raven, no offense :P

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I am tired of everyone thinking there entitled and yet wanting more or being upset because they are uncomfortable. There is no unconditional right to be comfortable. I would like to believe that some of you have a conscience enough to do the right thing, not to reply just because she is a girl (17 year old at that). Grow up if that is the case. If not I applaud you for being nice to the new member of the forum who in all other respectes than gender is anything other that extraordinary.  

Makes it easier to be commander in BF2142 xD

be our (communities) girlfriend? :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I am tired of everyone thinking there entitled and yet wanting more or being upset because they are uncomfortable. There is no unconditional right to be comfortable.

wut

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

wut

It ties in to the rest of what I said. 

It ties in to the rest of what I said. 

no i understand everything else you said, dont be a perv until shes 18, say hi cuz you're nice not cuz she has tits blah blah blah. but that part litterally made no sense

|Specs in profile|

no i understand everything else you said, dont be a perv until shes 18, say hi cuz you're nice not cuz she has tits blah blah blah. but that part litterally made no sense

Everyone feels entitled to do what they want no matter what there brains tell them to do. Then when people point this out they like you can't make them feel uncomfortable.. 

Age of consent in TX is 17 :)

xD.

be our (communities) girlfriend? :P

Soon as I get 500 posts, my title will be "Forum Girlfriend"

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I am tired of everyone thinking there entitled and yet wanting more or being upset because they are uncomfortable. There is no unconditional right to be comfortable. I would like to believe that some of you have a conscience enough to do the right thing, not to reply just because she is a girl (17 year old at that). Grow up if that is the case. If not I applaud you for being nice to the new member of the forum who in all other respectes than gender is anything other that extraordinary.  

Bravo sir, you're one of many here who think like that. It's why I joined this forum over others, actually.

I really think people are too sensitive these days.

I mean, I can take a sexual joke every now and again, why cant others?

Soon as I get 500 posts, my title will be "Forum Girlfriend"

PM me, ill give you some advice :) (genuine stuff here, not the ermahgerd gurl ferk mer) :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I mean, I can take a sexual joke every now and again, why cant others?

I am fine as long they are jokes AND the person it is intended to recaive it IS OK with it. I follow the platinum rule. Do to others as they want done to themselves.  

Age of consent in TX is 17 :)

xD.

Makes me wish i still lived in San Antonio lol 

|Specs in profile|

dude wtf. also, just noticed your title

l-1122.jpg

xD

Dont get any ideas.

-snip-

Who's it pointing at?

xD

Dont get any ideas.

who me? never :P

besides, im a happily married man! (at least thats what my wife tells me)

|Specs in profile|

Who's it pointing at?

Better than I expected.

xD

Dont get any ideas.

sass too? :DxD

Better than I expected.

Who's it pointing at?

a faggot, obviously