hi

louisoft01

hi

I think it's trying to communicate, what shall we do???

jk hi

~Just the tips

The only good human being is a dead human being. 

I5 4690K MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G MSI Z97 GAMING 5 G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 2X8GB 1600MHZ CL10 CORSAIR CX750M CRUCIAL MX100 512GB 2X WD BLUE 1TB CORSAIR 300R BENQ RL2455HM ♦ WIN 8.1 PRO ♦ UBUNTU 14.04

Hello.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

How old are you? Where are you from? What is your social security number?  :lol:

Welcome, do you like Schnitzel? 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

One does not simply, create a topic. 

And have 0 posts.

I actually have no idea what that's about but anyways :D

Welcome to the forum man  ^_^

Be sure to read the CoC (Code of Conduct) so you know what's acceptable and always read the stickies in certain sub-forums so you know what to include in the post. 

Also just sop you know you can Quote a member's post and then they get a notification that you responded to their post. Also be sure to follow your topics so that you get a notification every time someone posts on it. 

Hopefully you enjoy your stay, you won't be leaving any time soon  ;)  :ph34r: 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay in this goldmine of a society! :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

One does not simply, create a topic. 

And have 0 posts.

I actually have no idea what that's about but anyways :D

Welcome to the forum man  ^_^

Be sure to read the CoC (Code of Conduct) so you know what's acceptable and always read the stickies in certain sub-forums so you know what to include in the post. 

Also just sop you know you can Quote a member's post and then they get a notification that you responded to their post. Also be sure to follow your topics so that you get a notification every time someone posts on it. 

Hopefully you enjoy your stay, you won't be leaving any time soon  ;)  :ph34r: 

Off-topic does not count. So there is that. And By the way Hi OP!

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Hi :) Make sure you read the Code of Conduct before posting, and you should read any pinned topics in the subforum before creating a new thread there.

HTTP/2 203

R8QvQ4a.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Posted Image

Charming.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Welcome. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Hello! Welcome to the forum, Disable adblock if possible for LTT alone(not mandatory for users it's your choice),  Plus find a good avatar for your profile meanwhile.. B)  Have fun..& again welcome & stay cool as always

Details separate people.

Off-topic does not count. So there is that. And By the way Hi OP!

Oh right, didn't realise this was in Off Topic lol, usually every member's "Hello" thread is in General Discussion.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Hi, don't post things where they don't belong and we'll all be happy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Aloha. My name is Real_PhillBert. I hope you enjoy being part of this forum. :) Welcome.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Hi, I am KristianL. I joined this site not to long ago and I choose to introduce myself this way because I deeply inside my heart believe in me being awesome. 

JK about the awesome part, i am not awesome