The Vanishing of Ethan Carter sells 60K copies in 4 weeks and some other interesting facts

Linusinium

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

what is this :o that screenie makes it look good tho.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

what is this :o that screenie makes it look good tho.

A couple of screen I took in the game:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24887-gaming-screenshots/page-36#entry3052434

It's not a game for everyone but I highly recommend checking out reviews, it may be right up your alley.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

oh i cant wait for 8k to become main stream these types of games are going to look insane!

Not trying to promote it or anything, but you can see a fullplay of the game via Cryotic on YouTube, playlist link.

I haven't watched the whole game yet, only seen part one, but it seems like a really interesting and thought out game. Might pick it up soon.

its because sips played it

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I bought it after i saw TotalBiscut stream preview, though not all I thought it would be ti was still good. And wtf sniper rifle?

I bought it after i saw TotalBiscut stream preview, though not all I thought it would be ti was still good. And wtf sniper rifle?

LOL that was a joke in the patch notes:

- Changed the sniper rifle spawn point to the center of the lake 

- Sniper rifle no scope damage tweaked from 3 to over 9000 

- Nerfed the sniper rifle

Pretty sure it's not really there but go look  :)

Some people wanted these graphics in shooting games, I saw them make these PS shots:

bpcsgiwiyaaykay6ksod.jpg

WEW Norway is pretty high for a very low-population country, glad I contributed to art in vidya gaems.

Great game, everyone should play it, and develop their brain's emotional center.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.