Water cooling parts - where to get? (and what..)

Hello guys,

I`m from Romania and here we mostly do it by air...(yes I wanted it to sound like a pun or something, but failed) and we don`t have a retailer that sells liquid cooling parts, as I am aware.

Do you guys know a reliable retailer, preferably from the EU?

I tried ordering stuff from e-bay, the german version, and made an extensive list of what to get, but now the store is closed(for maintenance they say, but it`s been gone for more than a month)

I`ve been searching for a case, is the 900D still reliable for a good watercooling solution case? Would you recommenced something else?

Thank you and have an awesome day,

Alex

More info about DIS All-In PC DESK here: www.DISpc.net

I`ve been searching for a case, is the 900D still reliable for a good watercooling solution case? Would you recommenced something else?

You can check out the nearest aqua-tuning webstore.

The question is do you need the 900D? Are you planning on filling that behemoth with rads etc.

I would recommend the Enthoo Primo if you needed something as big as the 900D, the other Phanteks case also have good water cooling compatibility. 

The Corsair 540 AIR is also good for water cooling,

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Hello guys,

I`m from Romania and here we mostly do it by air...(yes I wanted it to sound like a pun or something, but failed) and we don`t have a retailer that sells liquid cooling parts, as I am aware.

I tried ordering stuff from e-bay, the german version, and made an extensive list of what to get, but now the store is closed(for maintenance they say, but it`s been gone for more than a month)

Alex

not sure of were to get the parts but the 900d is a great case for watercooling. if you want'd to save some money i would go with the haf stacker and purchase the extra stacking case to go with it for an extra 2 360mm rads. so all together you could have 4x 360mm rads, a 240mm rad and a 140mm rad. that's allot of cooling!

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Thank you Shaqo_Wyn and Wolffangs147!

Oh awesome, they have a german website.. I`ll contact them to see if they ship to Romania.

Well, I don`t know if I should make two loops, but I want 4-5 rads to go in it :) I`ll check the other cases you suggested!

Thanks again for answering,

Alex

More info about DIS All-In PC DESK here: www.DISpc.net

Thank you Shaqo_Wyn and Wolffangs147!

Oh awesome, they have a german website.. I`ll contact them to see if they ship to Romania.

Well, I don`t know if I should make two loops, but I want 4-5 rads to go in it :) I`ll check the other cases you suggested!

Thanks again for answering,

Alex

Definately get an enthoo primo for the case. It can handle so much radiators and for the price it is more budget friendly.

As for the watercooling parts, aquatuning is a good webshop.

I think they ship to Romania aswell but im not 100% Sure.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Hey,

I'm from Romania too and I'm in the same situation. I only found 2 stores so far in our country that sell watercooling but they don't have exactly what I want, or if they do, they're not in stock.

http://shop4pc.ro/

http://pc-coolers.ro/

I might try to order from alphacool/ek/xspc directly if I can.

I've skimmed through the germn aquatuning site and they didnt give prices for shipping outside germany, but i would just write them up if it would be possible to arrange shipping anyway? i think their mail is info@Aquatuning.de just try it!

Hello guys,

Alex

EU...

EKWB.com      thekoolroom.com etc.

900D... I don't like its build quality. You may want look CaseLabs.