Could someone write an essay for me?

Smooth Bunz

don't offer something you can't give, just a tip for all your relationships to come :)

Oh I havent actually told her I was doing anything :P 

I only have acceptance for XFX PSUs because the good ones are rebranded Seasonics for a decent price. But if XFX dies altogether (rip bfg) then someone else can keep doing it.

Imagine the Linus XTR 550W

We already got the Linus Fans

g0g22da.png

Tell her to write her own papers, because that's how she'll learn better grammar and writing skills. 

And this is why when my friends read my papers they're like, "Wow, that's written really well." 

COMIC SANS

Tell her to write her own papers, because that's how she'll learn better grammar and writing skills. 

And this is why when my friends read my papers they're like, "Wow, that's written really well." 

She never asked me to write it for her 

She never asked me to write it for her 

Then don't. It's school. She's suppose to be learning, not having other people do her work for her. 

COMIC SANS

I can to but I figured it would make her happy 

Any type of evaluation 

Let me evaluate this situation (it really isn't gonna take 750 words, my friend)

You are what the urban dictionary calls "pussy whipped" meaning that when she cracks the whip, you are the first person to come running. You are so encroached by the pussy that you do not realise that there is one mahusive black, spiky, rusty motherfucker of a whip in her massive hairy fucking hands. Your back is reminiscent of that of Kunta Kinte from "Roots" as the whipping is so horrifically brutal. Scarred and bloody, whenever you hear her call your name, you run to be her aide. You hope to be her saviour, but all you're really doing is becoming more entranced in the pussy. Her pussy.

Fro further reference: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pussy%20whipped

Compatible with Windows 95

Honestly, I wouldn't even want you to type a paper for me after reading your poor writing. 

What grade are you in?

I've got other things to do. Gotta write a long essay on North Korea.

essays are easy, and its only 750 words.  just get to the point, then go on a tangent about batman, always worked for me

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

no

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden

Nope. Let her write her own damn essay. And if she doesn't then tough luck. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Depends on what.

On why XFX should die? Yes

On why people should stop buying the Corsair RM? Yes

On school topics? No

whats wrong with RM?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Sure, no problem:

Ubisoft is really really really really really really... (continue until 749 words) dumb.

I only accept soft tacos as payment by the way.

Depends on what.

On why XFX should die? Yes

On why people should stop buying the Corsair RM? Yes

Just wondering, what's wrong with XFX and corsair rm's? You don't need to write whole essays for me, but could you explain why?

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

An evaluation of some sorts? You mean like a review or comparison? I'll do it.

AMD VS INTEL

AMD VS intel is an ongoing debate that scrutinises the merit of both companies offerings to the CPU market. The debates heatedly challenges our notion of good value and our understanding of the benefits of single threaded performance in a gaming workload as well as offering what I would argue a form of escapism for introverted geeky types giving them the ability to have a forum for unabashedly arguing almost bigoted views on CPU architecture.

(Find and mention a amd fan boy and let him right one paragraph about why amd is great and Intel is shit)

(find and mention an Intel fan boy and let him write a paragraph about Intel be great great and amd being shit)

AMD VS intel has been a toxic and consuming argument amongst the hardware enthusiast community for many years. It is a seemingly undying altercation that has been going on long before my foray into technology and will likely continue throughout the continued duration of my hobby but like many conflicts fueled by the opinions of enthusiasts there simply is no right answer.

Boom done, hell if you can find the right fan boys you might have yourself a 10000 word essay. Also this is a tech forum did you expect much more?

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I'll do it for 50 USD since we all know it's for you. You just assume we will all whip our junk out and beat off while happily writing it for "her".

no-effin-way.gif

What film or TV series is that from? Simon looks young, so I assume it's an oldie. 

And to OP, no. Get her to do it herself. Lazy girl. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

nnnn.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Lets discuss money...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I believe it's called Big Nothing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488085/

Hmm, that's a Pegg film I have yet to watch. Though, David Schwimmer is in it and I am not a fan of him at all. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"