A good pair of travel headphones? (5HV3?)

KennyBS

I am looking for a nice, wired, over ear headset for travel and gaming. I have a budget of around 50$ and am trying to figure out which pair would be best. I've been looking at the 5HV3 or the Siberia, and idk which ones I should choose.

Both of your choices don't sound good.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

in ears? like those are the best things at that price range.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Both of your choices don't sound good.

Well, in that case, what would you recommend? I was looking at the 5HV3 because of it's ability to have both sides removed so it's easier to carry in a bag.

in ears? like those are the best things at that price range.

Not in ears, but over ear.

Not in ears, but over ear.

I know; if you really really want mobile over ears sony has pretty good ones.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I know; if you really really want mobile over ears sony has pretty good ones.

My reasons for wanting the 5HV3 were because of it's cable options, the collapsing feature, and the fact that they will be nice for longer gaming sessions.

My reasons for wanting the 5HV3 were because of it's cable options, the collapsing feature, and the fact that they will be nice for longer gaming sessions.

for travel i'd choose the Sony MDR-ZX310APW; can probably come with an in line mic.

what are you going to be doing with your headphones? because gaming headsets aren't good from traveling.

Computing enthusiast. 

The sony's are good for a tight budget around 30, but the 5h is WAY more comfortable

for travel i'd choose the Sony MDR-ZX310APW; can probably come with an in line mic.

what are you going to be doing with your headphones? because gaming headsets aren't good from traveling.

Yea, my plan is to have them as a replacement to having to bring my razer chimera headset and tower, which aren't easy to travel with. I am still gonna use my razer headset but use this one when it dies or when I'm out somewhere else.

I agree with ShearMe on the CHC Silverado's, I use them when I'm out and about and they're great. They don't have a mic though, so you'll have to get a dedicated mic but you can check out the Zalman Clip on thing, I know lotsa people that actually use that.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

If you don't want a headset from what I see feels to be

Anyways Ur budget is around $60-80

I recommend

Sony headphones and their xb/xbr series

Audio technica street monitoring series

Beyerdynamic has some too

If headsets

Cm storm Ceres 500

5hv3

Creative fatality

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

This one is good if you don't mind outside noises affecting and you affecting others

This has a built in mic

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

This one is good if you don't mind outside noises affecting and you affecting others

This has a built in mic

I said "wired" at the top of the page. Not annoyed, just make sure you read everything next time! I am not going to have any kind of wireless for this purchase.