GTA 5 PS4 Bundle Coming to Japan Still - No Word On A North American Release

harrybob141

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-5-ps4-bundle-coming-to-japan/1100-6423180/

Sony will launch a Grand Theft Auto V PlayStation 4 bundle in Japan on December 11, according to the company's website.

The price listed for the bundle is 44,980 Yen, which is around $415.

Earlier this month, we saw a GTA V bundle appear on Amazon's GermanyItaly, and Spain websites, which all list a release of November 18 for €449.99 (about $573).

Developer Rockstar Games and Sony have yet to announce similar bundle for North America. We've contacted both companies for comment and will update this story with anything we hear back.

Grand Theft Auto V comes to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on November 18. The PC version is scheduled to launch in January 2015. The open-world game has already shipped more than 34 million copies.

Rockstar Games also recently announced that it's releasing a 720p version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for Xbox 360, with enhanced draw distance and Achievement support.

Lol just thought "They should make a PC bundle,!" then i realised...

Well great for the console gamer but not for most of us

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I want an upgraded version of San Andreas for PC! >:(

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one