is these good specs for gaming ? intel i5 4460 with gtx 750ti 2gb more info on linkk?

WolfLoverPro

Here, threw this together for you.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/n9cKNG

I know you've said you can't really build one, but this is what you can build for $500. And, this will do much better than those eBay machines you've linked.

u done it in $ lol but i mean dont matter

does that second PC even have a discrete card?! No? THEN DON'T GET THAT ONE. If you really need a prebuilt get the first one or go to NCIX to make one for you. Build it yourself if possible, we are here to help you!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

try CyberpowerPC to configure what you want.

im sure one of us could help you build or build you something for that money that will kick ass 

hm thing is yes ur gonna tell me ohhhh its easyy to build one myself well i want someone to build it for me no im not gonna try myself LOl but like sounds stupid but prebuilds are easier i mean partpciekr u have to buy parts from all different sites and eh idk

hm thing is yes ur gonna tell me ohhhh its easyy to build one myself well i want someone to build it for me no im not gonna try myself LOl but like sounds stupid but prebuilds are easier i mean partpciekr u have to buy parts from all different sites and eh idk

well if you want im sure one of us in the UK would build one for a small fee for you so save buying the rubbish on ebay.. 

Yeah, sorry about that. Put it together before you'd said it wasn't USD.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

try CyberpowerPC to configure what you want.

cant even find a pc starting at 550 or 500 lol

so just quick no good pc in world whats 500 to 550 prebuilt ;O oh ok hehehehe

for 550 i could build and ship you a mid range gaming pc for sure does this include the monitor and peripherals or just tower? 

well I'm sure we got people from uk here or something if that's where you live to help you build it out bro.

I've had a couple of pre built from before and now I still have a couple of them alive but custom built is just so amazing.

it may seem difficult work which is kinda yes and no but the feeling you get when you build a rig is something you get addicted to.

pc building is like drugs :) once you build a few it never ends there.

then upgrade itch comes.

Live your life like a dream.

snip

If someone's willing to build it for you, I'd definitely take them up on their offer.

Also, if you're curious, I'm under the impression that the AMD build you linked is not a bad deal. I put together the parts (or parts with similar specs if not listed) on PCPartpicker, and the cost ends up a little above what the ebay listing is priced at. I'm assuming you're saving even more with the free shipping. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/xrMNBm

Still, if someone's willing to build a system tailored to your needs, I'd do that instead.

I had zero experience and close to zero knowledge about hardware when i started building my first desktop, it may seem hard at first, but the internet can tell you step by step in almost full detail how you can build one yourself. Of course having to buy all parts separately might seem like a bit of work, but it gives you complete freedom in what you want and you can be sure that each part will be a proper one right away. Where as most prebuilt systems have like horrible power supplies or just rubbish fans, power supplies is seriously something most companies don't seem to care about.

We're quite a friendly community when it comes to people who want to build a pc, anything you encounter while building, we're glad to help.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Hello im thinking of getting or building a new pc and im a noob so idk whats good and wats not so i want to play games on high to medium r ultra i rather high but if really not medium . games i want to play far cry 3 watch dogs minecraft call of duty ghosts skyrim assassins creed 3 . im looking for best pc build for uh 500 but can i link u to 2 pc's 1 is my build 1 is not a parts build ?what one is better ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-I5-4460-3-4Ghz-Gaming-Pc-Windows7-1Tb-8Gb-Nvidia-GTX-750TI-2GB-Van-B-/141196428096?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item20dff68340

and i know partpicker or parts are better but i need to get prebuild right now maybe i can upgrade later idk yet i got 500£

Hello im thinking of getting or building a new pc and im a noob so idk whats good and wats not so i want to play games on high to medium r ultra i rather high but if really not medium      . games i want to play far cry 3 watch dogs minecraft call of duty ghosts skyrim assassins creed 3 . im looking for best pc build for uh 500 but can i link u to 2 pc's 1 is my build 1 is not a parts build ?what one is better ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-I5-4460-3-4Ghz-Gaming-Pc-Windows7-1Tb-8Gb-Nvidia-GTX-750TI-2GB-Van-B-/141196428096?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item20dff68340

You can build something better for the money :P and I know you know that haha :P

Please dont buy a prebuilt off ebay, they are all completely shit :( I mean an i5 and 750ti Will let you game, so if you HAVE HAVE HAVE to.. then get it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You can build something better for the money :P and I know you know that haha :P

Please dont buy a prebuilt off ebay, they are all completely shit :( I mean an i5 and 750ti Will let you game, so if you HAVE HAVE HAVE to.. then get it

uh but i need a prebuild for now tho mayeb ill get a console instead -_-

uh but i need a prebuild for now tho mayeb ill get a console instead -_-

why does it have to be a prebuild..

dont get a console I  would rather have an i5 and 750ti than a smelly console

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you're getting a prebuilt get one from a proper store like NCIX or GladiatorPC, not eBay

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

why does it have to be a prebuild..

dont get a console I  would rather have an i5 and 750ti than a smelly console

lol but ps4 plays some games on 1080p u said that pc is welll $h!t so ? anyway well um uhhh i dont think u would want to know xD

lol but ps4 plays some games on 1080p u said that pc is welll $h!t so ? anyway well um uhhh i dont think u would want to know xD

A ps4 cant play a lot of games in 1080p, and if it can its 30fps most of the time. The pc is the way to go, the prebuilt route isnt however. I would suggest you to build it yourself.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

A ps4 cant play a lot of games in 1080p, and if it can its 30fps most of the time. The pc is the way to, the prebuilt route isnt however. I would suggest you to build it yourself.

oh ok so wat can that pc play oon then high or medium ?  and if that pc cant play on uh idk high or medium i mean so the ps4 plays at what then high ? so i want pc to play on high

a 750ti can play games at 900p 1080p 30fps just like a PS4 too, plus you can upgrade it later and play cheaper games etc etc, so many more benefits to PC

oh ok so wat can that pc play oon then high or medium ?  and if that pc cant play on uh idk high or medium i mean so the ps4 plays at what then high ? so i want pc to play on high

The PS4 plays most games between 900p and 1080p 30fps Medium/high

A 750ti for example will do 1080p Ultra on BF4 at like 30 -50 FPS (with a few drops to 20 in heavy action

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£148.33 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£62.99 @ Ebuyer) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (£124.98 @ Ebuyer) 
Total: £501.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-24 19:02 BST+0100

Watch a few videos on how to build a PC and study a bit on overclocking gpu's and you should be able to push for high @60fps on 1080p
Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

a 750ti can play games at 900p 1080p 30fps just like a PS4 too, plus you can upgrade it later and play cheaper games etc etc, so many more benefits to PC

cheaper games? what u mean by that and if its same as ps4 u can get ps4 for like 100 less that that pc so um

Well itll play games at medium-high on 1080p, dont expect any anti aliasing though. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG