How to Kill an Hour in Class?

RelentlessAF

do what i do and fold pieces of paper into increasingly complex shapes. or draw stuff, or get a addictive puzzle game for your phone.

do what i do and fold pieces of paper into increasingly complex shapes. or draw stuff, or get a addictive puzzle game for your phone.

I am terrible at folding paper and drawing ;( damn my non-creativity.

I am terrible at folding paper and drawing ;( damn my non-creativity.

take a box of cereal, a bowl, a spoon and some milk and pour yourself cereal when you get bored. (i have seen this in lecture, so i one upped them with a bucket of kfc )

if you prefer toast take a toaster.

take a box of cereal, a bowl, a spoon and some milk and pour yourself cereal when you get bored. (i have seen this in lecture, so i one upped them with a bucket of kfc )

if you prefer toast take a toaster.

Ahaha we're around computers so that means no food or drink but I would definitely do that.

Ahaha we're around computers so that means no food or drink but I would definitely do that.

so are we but they never complain about drinks, starbucks cups everywhere

1 word: e-books.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

so are we but they never complain about drinks, starbucks cups everywhere

This school is more strict about that.

Isnt that... Like illegal?  That seems like a terrible thing to have going on in case of a fire.

When your signal is jammed emergency calls can still be made.

Well if you have a TI-84 on hand install some games on it. My TI-84+CSE has gotten me through SO MANY gym periods.

This school is more strict about that.

20140113_180209.jpg

this is the main area on the ground floor, they encourage drink purchases in our building. even though 50% of rooms are IT

Do they have free ones?

I'm pretty sure you can find some online, otherwise they are cheaper than their paper alternatives. If all else fails (if it's your thing) just browse the massive volumes of fanfiction out there. Just steer clear of the creepy ones.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

Why not do some study for your other papers?

Do not have any others currently otherwise I would.

Well if you have a TI-84 on hand install some games on it. My TI-84+CSE has gotten me through SO MANY gym periods.

I do not unfortunately.

When your signal is jammed emergency calls can still be made.

why does a college have a cell phone jammer?

-snip-

this is the main area on the ground floor, they encourage drink purchases in our building. even though 50% of rooms are IT

The closest thing to a "lounge" here is a couple chairs and a small snack booth that sells granola.

Is it normal for college students to be kept in a class? At my university its up to the student to decide when they turn up or leave (excluding tests, etc). When you finish a lab session you are free to go, they even encourage you to leave if you are done.

I do not unfortunately.

Do you have a class that requires the 84?

Could be a dead zone, but signal "magically" reappears when I exit the building.

thats not a jammer thats just poor coverage and the walls getting in the way, eg we don't get phone signal in the basement or ground floor

Is it normal for college students to be kept in a class? At my university its up to the student to decide when they turn up or leave (excluding tests, etc). When you finish a lab session you are free to go, they even encourage you to leave if you are done.

We get participation points if we stay so I figure it's a dumb reason to drop a percent or two just leaving.