Watch US netflix without connecting to US servers with BlackVPN

Rekx

Not quite sure how to explain.

Let's see, Company A makes a TV show, allows streaming in the US and Canada, Company B buys the license to stream/distribute it in the UK. Company C is allowed to stream/distribute it in Australia. What people want is for Company A to allow streaming in the US, Canada, UK, and australia. Company A, B, and C have been doing this for over 50 years, what do you want company A to do, say FUCK YOU to company B and C and allow streaming in the UK and Australia? That's what everyone's "region blocked streaming is stupid" argument looks like to me.

Your example would only be accurate if Company A, B, and C all offered the same kind of Online Streaming availability - which is rarely the case.

Furthermore, what is to stop multiple people from getting that streaming license? The major issue here is exclusive region licensing. I don't want just one company to get the rights to, say, The UK. That's bad for consumers. We want competition, which means that HBO could license to Sky for online and broadcast rights ... and then also license to Netflix, and then also provide direct HBO Go access.

That would mean that HBO would have to charge less per license, yes, but is that a bad thing, when they are getting so much more coverage? Not to mention all the direct sales from HBO Go?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Let's see, Company A makes a TV show, allows streaming in the US and Canada, Company B buys the license to stream/distribute it in the UK. Company C is allowed to stream/distribute it in Australia. What people want is for Company A to allow streaming in the US, Canada, UK, and australia. Company A, B, and C have been doing this for over 50 years, what do you want company A to do, say FUCK YOU to company B and C and allow streaming in the UK and Australia? That's what everyone's "region blocked streaming is stupid" argument looks like to me.

Well we do have companies B and C right now in the form of mechanical drive makers. As the SSDs get even better, larger and more reliable, should we just stop buying them and get mechanicals to give Company B and C a sporting chance or something? Of course fucking not: Companies B and Cs can either invest into digital distribution or quite frankly, die.

Companies live and die, we don't still use horse wagons, passenger steam trains and telegraph just because those companies would have otherwise died, they just died, were bought out or moved to other sectors and technologies.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yeah.... I'm fine with that. I've no sympathy for corporations.

Capitalism is supposed to allow for the rise and fall of corporations, that's how the market stays fresh. Instead, what we have are governments protecting every corporation they can, bailing them out, wasting tax payer money in the process, and stagnating the global economy. If a company dies, so be it, a few more will always pop up to take its place, the cycle continues.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

one day media companies will realise that this is a connected globe and that they should release everything for the whole world at the same time, and since its the internet there are no issues other then them being dicks.

*slow clap* WE PAY WE SAY WORLD 66 LETS RIOT!!!!!

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Does no one give a shit that this was almost a year long necro????? Comon guys...

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

And how exactly would forcing them to include more customers at once, make them go out of business?

Licencing industry =/= distribution industry. The distributors attain a licence from the producers through a licencing industry. this way 3 corps get money. not just the producer and the distributer.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Licencing industry =/= distribution industry. The distributors attain a licence from the producers through a licencing industry. this way 3 corps get money. not just the producer and the distributer.

Granted, you are correct.

But this begs the question: In the 21st century age of digital distribution, is there even a place for the licensing industry anymore? Industries shouldn't exist for the sake of existing - but only if they serve a valid purpose.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Granted, you are correct.

But this begs the question: In the 21st century age of digital distribution, is there even a place for the licensing industry anymore? Industries shouldn't exist for the sake of existing - but only if they serve a valid purpose.

I dont agree with it existing. but i also dont agree with many other things existing. they do.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]