your worst youtuber?

asim1999

What is your worst youtuber? doesnt have to be tech-related at all.

Mine is PewDiePie ( watched his videos for a couple of years: he screams a lot like a whiny 4 year old), and he needs to tone down the language : too many f-bombs makes it more inappropriate and annoying than enjoyable.

i am not a hater, just my opinion as an ex-pewdiepie watcher.

so what is your most hated YT channel/content creator?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Tech Uploaded by far. Cannot stand his voice

Edit: Oh and TechofTomorrow

-snip-

PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PewDiePie

TechofTomorrow.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

LinusTechTips.... jk i luv u m8

I don't wouldnt say I HATE Elric from Tech of Tomorrow, but I don't really care for his channel anymore.

djkeemstar he is the biggest wanker, the guy has destroyed the lives of many people.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

kipkay is starting to disappoint me. His videos are starting to contain more and more ads and buy this and buy that.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

well i USED to like him, he was an absolute king back at motherboards.org. Why is he so bad nowadays?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

anita sarkeesian. Pewdiepie looks like jesus next to her stupidity. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

kipkay is starting to disappoint me. His videos are starting to contain more and more ads and buy this and buy that.

He's trying to squeeze the most amount of money out of it possible because he knows his channel is becoming obsolete 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

djkeemstar he is the biggest wanker, the guy has destroyed the lives of many people.

That guys jells even more than poodiepie. :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

There are a lot, but I don't think I should mention them, out of fear of starting a flame war.

Of non controversial ones, probably Stefan Molyneux

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Pewdiepie ain't that bad, I am certainly not subbed to him but he has original content most of the time and it is very accessible, you don't need to know a ting about gaming to enjoy his content.

Twitter | Steam |

Can people explain to me why they don't like Elric from ToT (fyi. i never watched his videos at Motherboard.org).

For the YouTuber that i hate O.o I don't know since i refuse to watch videos that i don't like :P

But out of those i'm, still, subscribed to, it's probably UrAvgConsumer, Tech Examined, and sometimes (mainly because his voice is like he's talking through his nose) Tech Smartt....

LinusTechTips

jk

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Chris Pirillo, he acts like his opinion is the word of god which annoys me greatly. Also, I just hate tech vloggers in general, they don't interest me (most of the time).

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

On my sub list? Probly a hardware vendor

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

• 6 years later...
On 10/23/2014 at 12:58 AM, asim1999 said:

What is your worst youtuber? doesnt have to be tech-related at all.

Mine is PewDiePie ( watched his videos for a couple of years: he screams a lot like a whiny 4 year old), and he needs to tone down the language : too many f-bombs makes it more inappropriate and annoying than enjoyable.

i am not a hater, just my opinion as an ex-pewdiepie watcher.

so what is your most hated YT channel/content creator?

Linus lol I don’t like his voice and he thinks he is the best youtuber ,and he is some company’s hater I know he tells truth but I don’t like him mkbhd is better than this guy

3 hours ago, Covid 19 u are said:

Linus lol I don’t like his voice and he thinks he is the best youtuber ,and he is some company’s hater I know he tells truth but I don’t like him mkbhd is better than this guy

Please don't revive old threads. There's orange banner and 6 years later... badge telling you that already, but please don't.

If you have constructive criticism to give to LTT, you can make new thread. But if you made account to LinusTechTips forum just to hate on Linus, it might not go that well on you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv