It's almost funny how whiny people are in online FPSs

cab11150904

I was playing sniper on Operation Locker and doing and doing an ok job of defending my lane and even though I'm not even sure that people were talking about me it's hilarious how many people complain about mortar and sniper campers.  Do they honestly think that in real life mortar and sniper teams run around inside buildings hip firing hoping to survive? The seperation from this genre and any sort of expected realism is astonishing.  

if they were smart they would go around.... op locker has multiple ways into multiple areas... all "closed" BF3/4 maps do

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yeah its amazing. People in CS:GO have some weird idea of money management (buying $200+ knives and such)

Yes i do see people getting upset when killed by a sniper who is sitting some where far.

They get pissed because they get killed from a person who they cannot see. Its just like they are running now and in a second a bullet pops there head from no where( boom& lights off). But they should also think that a sniper is a very easy target in a close battle.

I think its even stevens...

People are idiots and will always whine in any situation that doesn't suit them. That's the same as crying about LMG's etc. I do agree that it is annoying to have 5 mortars in an open map spamming you and you can't get any cover, but hey, that's entirely possible, just get a sniper, try to eliminate the mortars from a distance or keep moving. :)

if they were smart they would go around.... op locker has multiple ways into multiple areas... all "closed" BF3/4 maps do

My team had the area locked down.  The few that bobbed and weaved or tried to sneak around were killed by support.

Idk why but I get flamed constantly. Why do internet people have to be that rude nowadways.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Idk why but I get flamed constantly. Why do internet people have to be that rude nowadways.

Because its an FPS, and the only things you're supposed to talk about in FPS in-game chat are hackusations, and how Player X is a noob for using Gun Y.

Because its an FPS, and the only things you're supposed to talk about in FPS in-game chat are hackusations, and how Player X is a noob for using Gun Y.

That may be true.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

WALLHACKS!!!!!  I did die today after a resupply landed on the rock I was sniping from.

Snipers camps because they don't have enough skill to run and quickscope.  Always hide at edge of map and don't help team win.

When I first started playing FPS games I was definitely one of the whiners. That was solely based on how crappy I was and how much I'd get my butt kicked. Lol.

Once I got good and became more of a butt kicker, people started getting mad at me instead of the other way around. I took that as a compliment.

Snipers camps because they don't have enough skill to run and quickscope.  Always hide at edge of map and don't help team win.

Reading your other posts I can see you think you're funny.  You're an idiot, not funny.  I hope nothing good ever happens for you.  

Killing enemies always helps the team. Unless you're in some sort of capture point map and you have a team that is oversaturated with snipers sitting back, snipers are quite useful for spotting and clearing the way.

Reading your other posts I can see you think you're funny.  You're an idiot, not funny.  I hope nothing good ever happens for you.  

Harsh bro.

Yeah its amazing. People in CS:GO have some weird idea of money management (buying $200+ knives and such)

$200? please, thats nothing. 

@cab11150904 Try dota / League 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Killing enemies always helps the team. Unless you're in some sort of capture point map and you have a team that is oversaturated with snipers sitting back, snipers are quite useful for spotting and clearing the way.

Harsh bro.

I'm not a fan of his kind of people.

$200? please, thats nothing. 

@cab11150904 Try dota / League 

I have lots of friends into those games. I think they're boring. I don't understand spending that much on a game even if csgo didn't look like a hackfest with my bad internet.

Wait till you meet the League of legends community

"omg KS i report you"  LOL community in a nutshell.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

People hate on others when they aren't satisfied with their own lives. In a competitive game it's most likely they can't stand the fact that there are other players better than them. They want to believe that they are awesome and great at the game but being beat proves the exact opposite so they go into full rage-hate mode.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

That and people accusing every good shot of using aimbot is why i've stopped playing sniper classes in games.. Even though i love it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That and people accusing every good shot of using aimbot is why i've stopped playing sniper classes in games.. Even though i love it

Never change your play style because of others... especially not because of whining kids. I can't even remember how many times I was accused of cheating while playing OP Locker with Bulldog as my primary weapon. After that I ussualy hit them even harder.

@OP

You can take down enemy sniper on OP Locker with M320 fairly easy. Not sure why people don't do that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

BF4 and CS ppl are whiny? have you played COD bro?

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I'm sorry that your life ended up this way.  Please seek help for your own sake.

Harsh bro.

That was just harsh to himself.  Clearly he has some deep issues he's struggling with.

I'm not a fan of his kind of people.

What "kind" of people are you a fan of?  Maybe they can help you out.