It's almost funny how whiny people are in online FPSs

cab11150904

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry that your life ended up this way. Please seek help for your own sake.

That was just harsh to himself. Clearly he has some deep issues he's struggling with.

What "kind" of people are you a fan of? Maybe they can help you out.

Your name speaks bookparts.

I get more annoyed being shot in the back. In any case most modern games have a decent enough level design so you can avoid threats like that

This is why I basically only play in full lobbies with mates, much more fun and less hassle for everyone

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

I still have a good ol rage every now and again though

Yesterday I was literally screaming as this amazing sniper kept killing me and my friend, he even sniped me out of my little bird on BF4....I mean wtf

BUT it was very fun, and we only raged on comms to each other, not to the guy directly

Although I was being raged at yesterday too, I kept strafing the roof of a building that these guys kept camping on (little bird incident again haha) and they all had stingers/rpgs, (about 5 guys) I killed them all about 3 times in a row, and they were like "omg this guy is hacking I cant lock on to him " and all this stuff

My friend when we play CS:GO pretty much always gets complained of hacking/cheating when he picks up a sniper rifle, he consistently gets like 90% headshots and lots of kills in a game, and some kid will be on mic like "omg Ghost, he is cheating wahh wahh"

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I was playing sniper on Operation Locker and doing and doing an ok job of defending my lane and even though I'm not even sure that people were talking about me it's hilarious how many people complain about mortar and sniper campers.  Do they honestly think that in real life mortar and sniper teams run around inside buildings hip firing hoping to survive? The seperation from this genre and any sort of expected realism is astonishing.  

I guess you haven't played mobas.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I remember playing Crysis 2 MP, and getting kicked because they got mad at me, saying i was hacking and all... one of the worst community i saw in a game.

BF4 is okay compared to crysis, from time to time you get insulted but it's not too bad

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

People are not used to lose anymore. And I don't mind them venting their frustration. I can't see/hear it anyway because I always turn voice & chat off. Bitching about their bitching isn't any better ;) When an admin kicks me because I killed him I don't mind it. I simply move on.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

What about...

tumblr_n7g359CD7d1qe2qqzo3_400.gif

Conga Simulator 2014?

Because he had a hard drive.