ENDED: The ✘ Giveaway II! This Week: BioShock

Bleedman0xx
Go to solution Solved by Lukiose,

Haven't tried Bioshock 1 yet, so yeah :P

Edit: Added some lovely old classic

post-20169-0-81270400-1370475918.png

The ✘ Giveaway II is now over! The winner is: Lukiose - Congratulations!

This week; it's the "BioShock" Giveaway!

post-20169-0-37991600-1370475955.jpg

BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench.

No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.

• Biologically modify your body: send fire storming from your fingertips and unleash a swarm of killer hornets hatched from the veins in your arms.
  • Hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants.
  • Turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies.
  • Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean.

On with the show!

The winner of this week's giveaway will receive a free Steam key of BioShock. So enter now 'cause it won't last long!

To the Reader:

• DO NOT post if you simply just want to thank me for my giveaways. If you'd like to show your support for my giveaways then simply click the "Like This" button on this post below. Please don't post if you don't intend to enter the giveaway as it will hurt the chances of others who enter.
  • Just as always, I encourage you to post something that will make this thread an interesting one. You may post funny pictures, jokes or anything that comes to mind. This is not a requirement, instead it's simply to keep the thread interesting.

How to Enter:

• All you have to do is post in this thread (provided you meet the requirements below) and you're in!

How to Win:

• The winner will be chosen completely at random. Bring your good-luck charm!

Forum Prerequisites: (Based on Steam price.)

Disqualifications:

• Multiple posts. (You may only post once in this giveaway. Anyone with more than one post will automatically be disqualified.)

This week's giveaway will last 20 hours from the date of this post.

If any of the above has confused you, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will try to explain it the best way I can. Do not post your questions/concerns in this thread.  :)

Good luck!

Clue for next week's ✘ Giveaway:

Zombies!!! Zombies everywhere!!!

Not that I don't appreciat the weekly giveaway but would you mind telling me why you're doing stuff like this?

also to show my appreciation, have some cake.

cake_zpsf308336d.jpg

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

horses, arent they awesome? :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Have not played the original bioshock so hope I do win this :D

Been in a Corgi mood since Day[9] has been showing them on his twitter.

J4B4rNH.jpg

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Not that I don't appreciat the weekly giveaway but would you mind telling me why you're doing stuff like this?

also to show my appreciation, have some cake.

cake_zpsf308336d.jpg

The Cake is a lie !! (I hope its not :rolleyes:... seriously i want some of that... cake... )

Don't know if im qualified

Nope :P good luck to all

I hope I win too Thank you for the chance tho manwomenbearbeast.....whatever you may be. prob a cat

Haven't tried Bioshock 1 yet, so yeah :P

Edit: Added some lovely old classic

I've heard Bioshock is a pretty good game

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

One entry ;)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

you only grow 6 inches of hair annually. (a fact)

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Bioshock seems a nice addition :P

must win

New Build:i7 4770k @4.4ghz, Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 GD-65 Gaming, Corsair HX750w, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm, Corsair Vengeance 12gb DDR3 1866mhz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SSC

Old build/Little Bros New PC:Intel i5 3570K @4.2ghz, Stock Intel Cooler, Gigabyte z77m-d3h, Capstone 550w, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 5400rpm, Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 660 SC R.I.P Tyson 12/22/03- 04/17/13

i haven't played any bioshock yet  :P

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

here is my entry and just a little funny :D

Top-10-best-funny-dog-pictures-with-quot

This would be a great chance to try out Bioshock. It's one of those games you ought to try so this is my chance.  :lol:

Really great with these giveaways, I hereby enter with this post.  :)

I hereby declare that from this day forward I'm entered, until the the conest is over of course.