[STUDENTS ONLY] Unreal engine and other programs free!

seabass9990

carnet-elev-pentru-136577.jpg ?

It has all grades and other stuff in it.

Well...it should.

Ummm. i dunno what that even is. u could try it i guess

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Ummm. i dunno what that even is. u could try it i guess

That's the closest to a student ID we have.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Do you think I should devote some time into Unreal Engine trying to make something with no prior experience in Game creating? I'm 15 so I'm a student for the rest of this year and 2 more years so I can use Unreal

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

It asks for an attachment... School ID or something else... But I dont have my scanner here...

It asked me for my school email address, to add it along with my primary address, which ends with ac.uk so that's how they verify that your a student, or at least one of the ways..I think! 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Do you think I should devote some time into Unreal Engine trying to make something with no prior experience in Game creating? I'm 15 so I'm a student for the rest of this year and 2 more years so I can use Unreal

I wish I was as young as you are and had that time, I would definitely do it, if that's the area you are planning on going into. I have to learn it between university and my job, and I'm 23 so..I would! 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

worked for me too ,used my .edu email also its amazing because digitalocean gives you 100$ which you can have a linux host for 20 months.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I wish I was as young as you are and had that time, I would definitely do it, if that's the area you are planning on going into. I have to learn it between university and my job, and I'm 23 so..I would! 

Hmm I'm not sure if I want to go into it but it might be. Honestly I should know what I want to go into for college but I don't. If I can find good tutorials and maybe get friends we will maybe make an Indie game idk.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Hmm I'm not sure if I want to go into it but it might be. Honestly I should know what I want to go into for college but I don't. If I can find good tutorials and maybe get friends we will maybe make an Indie game idk.

Learning it, or maybe perhaps using a kit like the Skyrim creation kit, or Valves hammer tools(Although..wait for half life 3 for that one :P). But you never know, we could all be playing your games one day! Have a think about it, at the moment it is a healthy industry to get in, the barrier for entry for indie developer has gone down massively. 

Depends on how motivated you are and if you can get a good team together. Or find one online perhaps? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf