(110$) Beats Studio [US]

spwath

THats it, if you want beats studio for not 300$, here they are for 110

http://www.yugster.com/

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

No, not even at 1 cent... (maybe...)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

THats it, if you want beats studio for not 300$, here they are for 110

http://www.yugster.com/

Sell them for less than 6. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EM8008/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Because I bet these still sound better

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Sell them for less than 6. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EM8008/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Because I bet these still sound better

No, they don't sound better, but they are very good for 6$ The real problem with beat is the hiss and that they cannot play without batteries. This is the deal breaker. 

No, they don't sound better, but they are very good for 6$ The real problem with beat is the hiss and that they cannot play without batteries. This is the deal breaker. 

I don't know can't say i've heard the beats studio but those ear buds are pretty bamin for that price. They probably sound better than streets by 50 lmao.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Lose the 0 and I might consider it.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

It takes $14 to make some of these headphones, I'd rather not...

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

fun fact, I cant tell the difference between the beat studio and my M50s. so for all the hate they get, its not bad at 100. 

might get hate, but hating what is cool doesnt make you cool. dont be one of those people that hate all popular music, or major brands, without trying it. you think apple sucks? try the product first with a open mind. people that blindly hate are just as bad as people that blindly follow. /rant

fun fact, I cant tell the difference between the beat studio and my M50s.

They have a completely different sound. M50's are flat and good at the price at all 3 levels. Beats wash out the mids and highs with overpowering sloppy bass, and some of the sounds get lost in it. If that't the sound you like then it's fine, but in my experience they sound nothing alike.

These are the old discontinued beats models so I would recommend staying away; only buy the new studio wireless. 

These are the old discontinued beats models so I would recommend staying away; only buy the new studio wireless. 

Beats is still advertising and selling the wired studio's on their website, so I don't think they're discontinued yet... Plus I've never been very happy with wireless headphones anyway. These seem okay at $100, like it's a good deal money-wise, but how much audio quality are you really getting for your $100?

Beats is still advertising and selling the wired studio's on their website, so I don't think they're discontinued yet... Plus I've never been very happy with wireless headphones anyway. These seem okay at $100, like it's a good deal money-wise, but how much audio quality are you really getting for your $100?

I WAS WRONG, check the "more info" tab and you'll find this little gem:

• Note: Product serial number will be removed from headphones as these are a factory discontinued model.

Well those old studios are the headphones that gave beats the terrible SQ / too much bass reputation.

The newer beats still sound like $150 headphones (at best) but the sound quality isn't as bass heavy, they feature rechargeable batteries and the new design is hella stylish. 

For gym/lifting I'm really happy with the new studio wireless at 370 msrp. 

29791.jpg

you can get these cheaper at ya local grocery store

oh did almost forget you can eat them to!!!

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

fun fact, I cant tell the difference between the beat studio and my M50s. so for all the hate they get, its not bad at 100. 

might get hate, but hating what is cool doesnt make you cool. dont be one of those people that hate all popular music, or major brands, without trying it. you think apple sucks? try the product first with a open mind. people that blindly hate are just as bad as people that blindly follow. /rant

to be fair, i cant stand the radio as all they play is "popular music" i find it awefull. i do think apple sucks, but i also used to work for applecare so i have my reasons. and as far as beats go, you may not be able to tell them apart from your M50's, but i can't tell them apart from the earbuds that came with my phone. not all of us hate blindly, there are a few of us with totally legit reasons for our hatred :)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.