ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That is one awesome looking gtx 970... Uhmmm why would I want it? For my first ever build! If I won (Although its highly unlikely), that would be one epic first build... Right now I'm on a 5 yr old macbook air... so if I got it... first ever build i'll be making beginning of next year and ill be submitting it on the build of the week competition... 

wasn't gonna jump into this generation of graphics cards, but if it's freeeeee you could convince me ;)

that extreme is sexy. could you fit two in SLI or is that backplate too thick? 

single gpu performance is clearly adequate though. i haven't made the jump to 4k yet

I love the design of both the AMP! Extreme and the AMP! Omega, just the mere fact that they are 900 series is a big plus for me. Can't wait to actually be able to run games in 4K whether I win this or not :)

I like the backplates and how they keep the 3xDisplayPort.

I could really use a new GPU. Still stuck with my GTS450...

the zotac 970 looks like it needs to be kept in a in suitcase with a 32 digit code.

would love to win this card just so I can give my current card away to one of my friends, the cooler of this zotac also looks amazing with the carbon fibre

What beastly cards, makes my Gainward Gtx 670 seem ancient in comparison when looking at the specs. Defiantly tempted to upgrade this year :P

Crazy looking card! Hope that I will get one! Good luck to everybody :D

I like my card to be silent. But can't a grafics card use a closed water cooling solution? I know there is water blocks for GPUs and all that. Maybe it's not to prefere if you are going to use a card in SLI due to the bulk of a radiator. But for a singel card.

I don't have side windows on my case, so any recent gpu is fine whether it looks good or not, but the zotac extreme is awesome, and a being 980 I would have to buy a new monitor my asus 1080p one is clearly not a challenge at all. I need a better gpu because my intel hd 2000 isn't powerful enough (what a surprise hum?? xD)

I cannot get over how kickass the Extreme looks with the triple fan design. If I met that card on the street, I would stab it and run away out of fear of its shear badassery. I love the videos Linus and crew! Keep up the amazing work you are all doing. 

nice card, but waht the manufacturer make a "bump" on the top of every non reference fan cooler ? it's for the heat pipe ?

Man. A 980 would be pretty sweet. Kind of a good upgrade from my aging 7970 ^^

I think all that flashy carbon is too much, and having the extra material covering part of the fan could slightly restrict performance

But that's not going to stop me from accepting a free one!

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

i would have to say The design and come on its a 980 lol

That 3 fans cooler looks so aggressive...  love the lights

My god these cards are sexy, and powerful. One would go really really nicely in my poor old pc.

Please

Pretty plz....