ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Both look awesome. Those Maxwell GPUs are incredible, AMD must be pissed, cuz no one's buying their cards now :D

I really like the carbon fiber shroud of the Zotac model, plus with the LED it would look lush in a black themed setup

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | Cooling: H100i | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengence Pro 1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Benchmark: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4457125http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/hHZ8TW

The overbuilt power delivery and the shrouds, are what caught my eye on launch, I'm still wanting to get my hands on one.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Like the idea of huge coolers since it makes these cards very silent under load! too bad that i already bought gigabyte g1 gtx970 :(

I like that Zotac has nickel plated the heatpipes. I just wish that the company lowered their gamer bling look though.

those are one of the best looking graphic's card's i have ever seen :D
would love to put one of those in my system

Great card!

Needs moar racing stripes for moar speed!

still, good looking card with the power to back it

the exteme is such a pretty card i would probably look at the inside of my pc rather than the screen if i had one lol

I love the cooler design! And the GTX 970 is a beast of a card! It would be a huge upgrade from myGTX 570 for sure!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

I honestly would prefer the metal shroud on the omega, it would give me a sense that the card was a lease a little bit more well-bet than many of the other 970s out there right now. 

I would really like to try out this new beast :)

Rig: i7 4770k, R9 290 tri-x, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Asus Z97 PRO, Corsair RM750, Carbide 300r, Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo, 120Gb samsung 840 evo, 2tb WD green

hey thx zotac for the giveaway and I like the looks of both them graphics card it is good that we are getting near 4k gaming but quite not there but anyway thx Linus and zotac and good luck everyone

Oh man! You guys are giving away stuff like crazy! A 980 HELL YEAH!

The AMP Extreme has one of the coolest looking cooler i've ever seen, and with tit's overclocking potential i just can't pass on it!

great gpu, i like that it runs so cool and silent at the same time... never want too high temps in a pc^^

I would want that card, but without the cooler. Would be watercooling it if I got it.

Good luck everyone, love the cards. Been using zotac fora 2-3yrs now and never had any problems, they make pretty decent cards and in india zotac is pretty prominent. 

That extreme edition is so sexy, it's also good to see manufacturers doing large cooler (>2 slot). I am disappointed it's not RGB but my build is red and black anyway so no problem there.

I'm really curious as to what specs the next AMD cards will have. Anybody got a guess?

YAY ive been trying to find a 980 everywhere!!!! Linus needs to make a vid bout where to find a 980/970. I cant find 1 but this on newegg. Then the next day i found it, it went out of stock. :/