ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That lighting tho! I think they are currently the best looking 900 cards!

Shameless post for entry.

PS: Can't wait to get my hands on one + water block

I like the overall design of the 2 Zotac cards and their performance is just incredible!

If I win I get to avoid the Australia Tax!!!

the omega looks seriously cool, would love a 980 i could finally run games at 4k!

What is actually the best thing about the 900 series is their value in terms of Price to Performance and Performance to Power :)

I love the aggressive look!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

as a soon to be 32 year old man i can only say my teenage heart started drooling at the breathing light effect :-9 

that is an awesome card well fingers crossed and so on and congrats to the winner :-) 

Just got a 980 myself. Would be totally sweet if I get to join the SLI master race.

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

Nvidia did a brilliant job with the new GTX 900 series...low power consumption and outstanding performances...and obviously all is available at an affordable price...this is the revolution in GPU market.

Zotac did a really good job on their cards, simply look aggressive, expecially the amp! Extreme edition. I'm actually planning to buy on of these beasts for my computer...simply AWESOME.

Love the extreme version, those lights, with the lights am gonna be adding in my case, its disco time!

I'm looking forward to the extreme edition. It looks like a performance beast!

I think ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme is a solid card.. and very attractive cooling design. especially for a mod Pc / side window cases.

And here I am, playing games on 4GB of ram, a first gen i3 and a 6570... :(  Those 2 yellow stripes though  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: (I know someone will say they're ugly but yellow is my favorite colour). I love it!!

I'm a fan of the metal shield.  Big and beefy is my preference!  ;)

The zotac 970 AMP! Extreme looks realy nice. The interchangeable led was a good addition! Because of This it Will look nice in any system. The AMP!Extreme is a step in the good direction since the appearance of a build is becoming much more important nowadays. I only wish they made the shroud from something more premium, and not plastic.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen