ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

What an amazing card!

-  AMD Phenom II X4 965BE - Asrock 870 Extreme3 R2.0 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro - 2x 4GB G.Skill - AMD Radeon 7850 VTX3D X-Edition 2GB - Samsung 840 120GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - WD Green 320GB - Thermaltake SmartPower 530W -

- Logitech G500 - Steelseries Qck - Sennheiser HD449 + Zalman MIC1 - Corsair Vengeance K70 -

I would love to win a Zotac GTX 980 AMP Extreme. I'm finishing my gaming build and I just need this card and RAM and I'll be done. I can't wait it's my first build and I'm pretty young so I think it would be a HUGE accomplishment to finish my build.

Awesome looking cards. Great review Linus, I'm looking forward to the giveaway results!

My personal favourite thing about the ZOTAC Cards is the beefy and silent coolers on them. The coolers look great particularly the Extreme with the lighting effects.

I love them all but hell yea Zotac took 900 series to a whole new lvl of awesomeness! AMP for sure! Finally someone put some good taste of awesome engine look to a GPU... :) Gl everybody!

The omega is the better looking card IMO, as I prefer a classier look. Is zotac's warranty/customer service any good? I've heard some bad stories.

Long-time Linus fan on the tubes, 1st time post on the forums! :)

I think the 900 overall is the "complete package" that'll finally make me upgrade my 670 - better pricing and power efficiency in addition to the added performance certainly make it worth-while. Plus they've released it just in time to allow us to get custom-PCB ones on black friday :)

Re the Zotac - the extreme addition looks amazing. I'm a sucker for back-plates.  :wub:

Could use some of that EXTREM power in my rig  :) .

Not a HUGE fan of the Extreme's cooler design, but I'm liking the backplate. It only matters what the graphics card looks like from behind  ;)

Feel a bit guilty entering since I already have a 780, but something quieter and cooler would be nice. I could also use the 780 to start building my brother's rig. Great video as usual guys! Cheers

I'm actually impressed by Zotac for once, their coolers in the past have been less than satisfactory, I especially like the power delivery chips for some reason.

I wish i had the chance to buy Zotac products but in Romania its like trying to find water in the desert. This would be such a good present.

Thanks.

Great price for amazing performance, good shit zotac