ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The performance on the cards is pretty great, and well worth the price, but it's just a bit chunky. I personally don't mind, I love beefy graphics cards, but if I get it I'll have to shift things a little more so they don't rattle against eah other or mess up the backplanes. Otherwise it's one of the nicest graphics cards I've seen in a long time.

Man, I'd like to win one of these.

It just match the color scheme of my PC Build!  :D

Man those things look the bomb, i've always overlooked zotac in the past due to their cheap pricing i assumed they wouldn't be very reliable. But i guess i could be proven wrong.

please put me in the contest if i get the card i will not use it myself but will give it to my friend who is building a system

This card is amazing, and i bet its bigger brother will only exceed my espectations. Good job zotac. Cheers

Just saying I would be super thankful to win its the last part I needed for my build when my truck broke and my dog had to go to the vet :( so its gonna be a while before I can purchase one.

I like the cooler and the lighting on the AMP Extreme. TOTALLY BALLER!!!!

(Over-priced) LOL! :P

1st post on linustechtips.com.... and on a giveaway thread. I feel guilty...  :(

AMD is dying for me with these new low power consumption and high performance Nvidia cards. The longer you've been tinkering with pc's you appreciate efficiency rather than raw power.

CPU: Phenom II x6 @3.2Ghz | Cooler: Artic Cooling Freezer 13 Continuous Operation | Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO| RAM: 8GB Corsair Select + 4 GB generic RAM | GPU: Sapphire 6870 1GB |Case: NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | PSU: Tacens Radix V-750 750w | HDD: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 + 60GB Fujitsu 

I can't believe I say this, but I really like Zotac's approach on their non-reference version. I used to hate it so much because of their simplistic design which made it look cheap (before 7xx series), and color scheme, man those orange fans looked really ugly imo. And the cooler, wow, it really looks like they put some effort in it this time around.

The 900 series is very nice for overclocking because its very power efficient

Pretty cool to see Zotac shy away from the full out orange, in your face color mismatch. Beast looking cards!!

When I bought my GTX 970, I didn't really look what was available, I just found one I thought looked cool and immediately bought it the morning Nvidia launched the 900 series.  In retrospect, I should have gotten the MSI Strix or something like these Zotac cards with a triple slot cooler, however It's a HUGE upgrade over my previous GTX580 and the card's a beast and I love it!

OMG triple slot card i have to win this for my next build!!! :wub:

If I got this card, my reaction would be similar to these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhrgWO5Uic

(sry, don't know how to embedd)

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

I don't really like the omega because of the flashy yellow but the extreme looks absolutely gorgeous!!!