ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Holy cow I love that they are using triple slot coolers! I dont think I will ever sli so that extra space that is taken up is no problem for me!

I especially like the TDP on these cards. Bad-ass single gpu cards, and zotac makes an above average cooler it seems

Would LOVE to get my hands on a 980. I actually really like the carbon look too

I love the clock speeds that come with the well planned triple slot heat cooler that comes with this card, Makes all the more game enhancing eye candy you would expect from the 980 and then some

The new Nvidia 900 series is amazing; the amount of performance per watt is great compared to the last generation cards.  Love to see cool designs like the carbon fiber and lights on the ZOTAC AMP Extreme.  

Yay another giveaway!
I just love that the new graphics cards(like the 980) are more powerful and energy efficient to their predecessors.  

The new 900 series has become beasts among the competition putting nvidia way in the lead with the new maxwell architechture.Both ZOTAC cards lookastonishing especially the lighting on the extreme.

The look and the capabilities of this cards. And the 9 series is just AWESOME. GTX 970 is cheaper than R9 290X but it's faster, wut? Lol

Love the way they stay cool. Also the 3 DisplayPort ports :)

Gonna have to go Zotac if I ever get an 970 for the wicked cool HSF (pun intended); too many complaints about EVGA's offerings being too loud. 

I think that the 970 is fantastic. As a new pc builder, it seems to give me a definitive answer to the age old question, what gpu can I get that will give me the maximum performance possible, without breaking the bank? I can't wait to see what nvidia comes out with, in terms of 960s or 950s. The future looks bright for budget gaming.

Just like @MeltingPoint said, I am a first timer :) Anyways I really like the cards and have never owned anything other than the standard HP crap cards and would like to win such awesomeness; though, when i think about it, im pretty sure wont be able to use it anyways since my PC runs on 220 W. Still worth a chance.

If i would win this I would finally have good reason to upgrade my PC :P