ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

lol.. i regret buying an asus 780 dcuII oc instead of the zotac amp just because of the looks! Its amazing.

It's nice because of the colours on the AMP! Extreme

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Amazing graphic card ,perhaps the most extreme 970 on the market :)

Awesome! Thanks Zotac for the giveaway! I really like the faux carbon print on the Amp Extreme, doesn't look too flashy for me because its a more darker color! 

I am really fascinated by the design, it looks amazing. And the fans look really impressive as well! Good luck everyone!

For the first time I am actually thinking about buying a zotac card they look much better.

I'd really want to be the lucky person who wins the card and i like the carbon shell more then the metal 

Regarding the looks, I would actually prefer the Omega over the Extreme if it wasn't for those orange stripes right through the middle. I still think the reference cooler looks best.

"Quietest card if every bit of power is squeezed out of it" sounds pretty amazing though.

I would love this as an upgrade for my gaming rig.

980 would be a good card to have and its power efficency would complement my limited powersupply.

the AMP! Extreme looks amazing, and i think the colors compliments the new build i am planning.

Those coolers are beasts! Really appreciate all the metal on the omega!

I always had a problem with the orange fans of the zotac cards. But now the new ones are looking fine :)

A tripple fan cooler is a bit oversized for the low tdp of the 970 though...

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

Their 970 omega is a freaking beast for the money. Almost matching OC'd ref 980s for $200 less? That's insane!!

I like the LED illumination. It reminds me a bit of StarFox on the SNES.

I'v never owned anything Zotac but I have been see what they have been producing the past year or so, and I gotta say, I'm liking what they are doing! And that extreme edition 970 will fir perfectly into my h440 red case!