ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'd love to win one of these. My 570 is starting to get a little behind. I LOVE the new 900 series for their power efficiency. They seem wondrous, and magical. These zotac designs are freaking cool too. PICK ME! PICK ME!

Wish it was real carbon fiber but oh well. It looks awesome anyway!

I'm from Brazil and I always watch Linus' videos, and now I have the chance of having a freaking Zotac??????? man that is awesome /o/

i think that the smaller 970 (did not pay attention to names) was the better card imo, because they performed the same and the tri fan one look ugly imo

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

The thing I like about the 900 series is that I bought a 700 series long enough ago to not feel too butthurt about these cards coming out and the 970 preforming just as good as my 780 in most cases.

The AMP! Omega edition looks good for a single GPU setup!!!

The Extreme edition would be a beast of an overclocker though.

Good luck everybody!!

I hope I get to win! The new 900 series are amazingly efficient, with such low power draws, and yet, such powerful performance. Would totally be a huge improvement over the current "space-heater" of a card I'm using currently. I hope I get it! 

i'm really liking the lower power consumption of the new 900 series cards, Maxwell is great in my opinion. Already has linux support also!

It looks really good... i wonder how a 970 extreme would look in my build though :D

Come on now, if your doing to drop some serious $ on a top-of-the-line graphics card you need to have some LEDs on that bad boy! A Fractal case with its understated looks with this beast inside of it would be a great combo!

I think I am just amazed in general at how these cards overclock..... And the design... Major kudos to Zotac for stepping their game up from previous cards!

Damn, a card like that sure would make for an awesome upgrade!

The coolers a little over the top, but in the right build I'm pretty sure it will blend right in, 

Now send me it! Thank you.  ;)

What I like about GTX 900 series are the performance and the power consumption.

I really love the led lights of the Extreme, but the Omega has a beautiful metal case and looks more "military". Performance is AMAZING on both and i can only dream of owning one of those.

first thing i like IT LOOKS LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BEAST!!!

second:  better and more fans help so much while overclocking and deliver better results.

third is the 900 series ROCKS and so does ZOTAC!!!!

fourth i can go on forever in short its just awesome!

I think it looks fantastic! Especially with the LEDs. I could use an upgrade from my now ancient HD6870, but the i7 2600k @ 4,5GHz is still good .D

2600k, HD6870, 16GB

Of course I prefer the metal shroud of the OMEGA card.

I love the overclocking of this card and it definitely looks like beastly piece of machinery.

I'm surprised that Zotac didn't have a metal shroud on the Extreme, but I'm sure they put plenty of engineering into that decision.  Both cards look damn nice though.

I love the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme because they are built to deliver the best gaming experience to gaming fans! They also look pretty darn cool.