ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Hello! The new cards looks fantastic! The Omega looks better IMO, but that doesn't matter, that ones not a 980! Good luck to everyone else!

Zotac GTX 970/980 AMP! Extreme looks really awesome 

and they are silent!!!

i love silent gaming PC!  :D 

|Case: Fractal Desgin Define R4 |CPU: Intel i5-4670k @ 4.2GHz |GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Classifide |RAM: 8GB Vengence @ 1.6GHz 

|Storage: 60GB Kingstone V300 SSD, 500GB Samsung EVO 840, 3TB WD Green HDD |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z87 |PSU: Be Quiet 650W

This card would finally allow me to play The Witcher 2! What a beautiful card.

Cooler design looks very cool, would probably give away my two 770s to my sister and brother if I was to get the 980. It does seem weird for the majority of the lights to be on the bottom of the card as most of the time you won't see them, but I guess its still awesome.

If I didn't buy my 780 ti a week before the 980 came out I'd be all over that

They are freakin 970s!!! What else do you wanna hear?!? It's a chance to win something we can't even buy since it isn't available!!

Color led, not bad at all!

Edit: Kudos for making this worldwide!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Yeah , the carbon fiber is better looking for sure , but metal is better as a matterial .. :)

Good luck everyone! But am I the only person who actually likes the look of these cards...? :$

Pikachu, because why not... 

Beast of an over clocker :) .. Cant wait

I love how this card looks the leds are awesome!!!

it beats my current gt640

The 970 is amazing in terms of efficiency but I wish the lower priced models of the higher gen cards out performed the higher end models of the previously gen. Idk I guess it's something that just bugs me about the 970.

I'm really happy that the 900 series has arrived right now, because i needed a GPU for my first build! :)

I've actually been looking at this and the MSI card as a card for a new build. If only I could find either of them in stock anywhere where it doesn't run out in less than an hour @.@

I think Nvidia has brought in a superb new line of GPU's! The low wattage, low noise and high overclocks make them a pretty tempting replacement for my old HD 6970. And the best thing is, the cards are in stock every where here, but for a price.. And that's why I'm waiting for AMD to come with their R 3xx series. Hopefully Nvidia will lower their prices to stay in the race because 550 Euro's for a GTX 980 is a big investment!

new gpu's are great! 970 is a dream card for 1080p gaming atm, cant wait to see what amd has to offer!

I want it >.<

Actually though i've been looking at getting the Strix because of the zero rpm feature. But a Zotac is fine too :P

What I really like about the 900 series cards is being able run do 4k just off one card.

W'hoo, another competition! Thanks Zotac for giving us all this chance.

I really like the design of the Extreme, regardless of material. It looks nice. Would be awesome to win it

-Steven