ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I think that the extreme version looks amazing with the carbon fibre look but I have always been a fan of carbon fibre.

The carbon-fiber finished one looks amazing. It's too bad that it's made of plastic, but hey, no one is going to be feeling it anyways!

Based on the review, I'd really love to have a more silent video card :)

Love the look on these cards. Love the 900 series in general! Forcing down prices like crazy, which isn't something you see when Nvidia introduces something new. Normally they're new stuff has a price premium that puts it out of the range of many budgets, but these are just damn reasonable.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

I've been trying to get my hands on a 980 for about 2 weeks now and they seem to be sold out everywhere. Hopefully I win the binary lottery!

Oh boy !! ......i'd want this badass graphic engine \m/

i typically don't like the carbon fiber look, but not too bad on this card.

Wow. Thanks Zotac! I love how it seems like they made no compromises. They turned it into a triple slot cooler to give it the best cooling potential. Which, in my opinion, is worth it to me. And the carbon fiber aesthetic gives such a sleek, stealthy look. Very cool!

prefer the color scheme of the AMP Extreme more then the Omega but not sure how i feel about the size of these cards compared to some of the alternatives; if your only getting 1 card and not planning on SLI then i guess its not as much of an issue. Really surprised with with the GTX900 series though, the price/performance is great, been buying AMD cards since the 5850 simply because it meets my needs at a lower cost but might make the jump back to Nvidia for my next build, really impressed with the GTX 970.

I Love This Card And Think That It Is At An Amazing Price Point.

WHO DARE STAND BEFORE WALKOFDEATH  HAHAH just kidding  :)

Nice cards, zotac is evolving into a great player in the vga market.

The Extreme looks amazing with those tri-fan.

I really like the tron-like looks of the 970 Extreme as well as its colour scheme. Zotac certainly didn't cut any corners on these cards.

Zotac finally did a custom pcb on amp series cards. And it looks great, unlike 700 series which had a good looking cooler that didn't look good. extreme version especially looks good.

This card looks pretty interesting, as i'm sitting on a zotac 660ti, which is annoyingly loud, even at idle.

I wonder if the 3 slot design even fits in my Bitfenix prodigy ;)

Thank you Zotac and thank you Linus, Luke, Edzel and the whole LTT crew!

I really want a new card since I"m still rocking a GTX 470 and I cant afford one being a student and all.

Just built my first PC. Would LOVE to put that as an upgrade!

I would really like a new GPU as I'm currently running on a Kaveri APU, so as one can guess, it's hard to run games at 1080p.