ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The design looks pretty good but i would like that non reference cards are more like the reference design closed and pushing air out of the case.

Ore more cards like the gainward phantom design it´s just op :D

I love that Nvidia is targeting not only raw performance, but power efficiency cards with the 900 series. Also liking the whole idea of MFAA, if it's as good as they claim, im going to love it, since i feel Antialiasing is one of the most important graphical methods to improve visual fidelity, although it was always very powerconsuming.

the Extreme version looks sick! i would love to get one of those

Looks pretty sweet. Haven't heard many opinions on Zotac cards before, but I'd definitely be willing to give one a go. And, unlike most people, I think the coolers actually looks pretty nice.

no moreunboxing reviews and other computer videos. ouch :mellow:

Even though I do prefer the metal shroud as it gives a more robust look and finish to the product, it doesn't really matter as once the GPU is installed, it faces downwards anyways and is therefore invisible.

R7 1700@3.8GHz@1.275V | Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | 16GB DDR4 @ 2933MHz | RX 580 8GB Nitro+ | Corsair AX860

I have a GTX 970 g1 from gigabyte, wish I waited a bit... this thing looks so freaking nice!!

I prefer simpler GPU cooler designs, but hey - performance and silence is what really counts. I don't have a window in my case.

Looks cool, think the lighting works well with the extreme, oh and uhh lets do this.

It's a top of the line graphics card, whats not to like? Custom PCB and a beefy heatsink will make for an excellent gaming experience.

Nvidia really decided to be aggressive with these cards. At my local computer store the 900 series is sold out almost every time I go. The only way you can get one is if you place an order online and even then it will take a little bit for a new shipment to come in. These cards are IMPRESSIVE. If you're a gamer looking for an upgrade it is completely worth it purchasing one of the 900 series cards. 
What do you all think though, purchase a card that is going down in price because of these/also being discontinued(780ti) or purchase one or two 900 series cards?  

It has nothing to do with what is inside your console, but everything to do with what is not inside of it. 

I like the sleek look as well as the fact that they managed to get a lot of performance while keeping it cooled well and quiet.

The 900 Series looks like a awesome experience! :D

I really hope I can get one.. :)

Im conflicted about the cooler. Im already waiting for EVGA to let me know about the step up, but i GUESS i could run both, with different coolers, if i had to. The performance looks good and the software seems.. decent. Hope it does well!

The card is very impressive. Zotac have done a great job with the design.