PAYDAY: The Hiest - Free on steam!

SpaceCore

for those that weren't aware or don't already have the game. Steam has Payday for free.

You can keep the game forever. they also have some other games up for free (limited time) those will be removed after the weekend is over.

1jKxLF8.png

SPAAAAAACE!!!

its in the deals section

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

its in the deals section

I browse techtips daily, not steam. friends had to tell me about it so I'm spreading the word ^.^

SPAAAAAACE!!!

I browse techtips daily, not steam. friends had to tell me about it so I'm spreading the word ^.^

yeah theres been quite a debate in the deals section whether this is 24h only, or forever when you DL. we came to the conclusion its forever

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

yeah theres been quite a debate in the deals section whether this is 24h only, or forever when you DL. we came to the conclusion its forever

So i wasn't the only one 

For some reason that feels so much better....... 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||