Dont mean to be asking a stupid question

What radiators can fit in the thermaltake core V71 case, i know the top can have a 360mm rad, need to know the max thickness for the top and the front

and can you link me radiators that can fit in it

Thanks

-Acidz

Front:
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm
1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
Top:
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm
1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
Rear:
1 x 120mm
Bottom:
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm

from: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model_Specification.aspx?id=C_00002231

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

What radiators can fit in the thermaltake core V71 case, i know the top can have a 360mm rad, need to know the max thickness for the top and the front

A really thick rad can go in the front no problem. However on the top you'll be limited depending on if your motherboard has VRM heatsinks on the top or not, as well as if you're doing push+pull or just one.

-snip-

Just posting the fan mounts doesn't really help. OP already knows about what can go where, they want to know the thickness limitation of the rads that can be installed.

"Rawr XD"

ill most likely be going with z97 on the MSI GAMING 5 mobo, i know the fan mounts it the thickness, i have the NZXT Phantom 530 atm i just would like a change