You-tubers delight

It all started this morning, when checking youtube for some new videos to watch when i got a notification. long story short i Found a 350.000 sub youtuber writing this on my channel. 

post-126506-0-49241600-1413293774.jpg

Not remembering what the heck this guys was flaming about I searched through my comments and found this on one of his videos :  ''twice the same review, how much did they pay u?''
I posted this evil comment on the video BEST GTX 970? - ASUS STRIX Performance Review!
Angry and hungry i decided to eat and after breakfast i decided to take the higher road and nicely reply.

post-126506-0-54953100-1413294252.jpg

So forum, is this normal?
did anything like this happen to you? Did I do the right thing? will he ever read my reply?
any thoughts and comments are appreciated.

PS: for the moderators, i do not know if this post breaks any forum rules ( after all i have a IQ of 10 ) nor if the section is right.
Thanks 
Otta

well that elric from TOT for you a jerk who's head is so far up his ass 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Elric can be a tit to everyone, no matter if the comment was a "troll" comment or not. I refuse to watch his videos because of how he treats people in the comments and on his very own discussion page. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm not a big fan of tech of tmrw, not very informative channel, and not a very charismatic youtuber. It's tech of tomorrow presented by a man from yestercentury.

that being said, his comment was out of line, spiteful, unprofessional, and small.

even if you had been a troll, that comment would've been ridiculous.

everyone unsub from the old man who got a paycheck from Asus.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Woah what is with Elric!?

There was a thread about him being rude to subscribers a while ago and now this adds to my anger

I'm not un subscribing to him (I don't care about those things) but man am I mad at him

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

ToT's Elric is a very sad man from what I have seen

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

ToT's Elric is a very sad man from what I have seen

But his dog's nice :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Was my comment trolling ? yes but not really. For instance i did not offend his mother  :P  :P , anyway it wasn't the most well written comment ever but it communicated a real concern, and nothing would have happened if he just disregarded the text or answered something like ''its because I love the card'' or ''I love their products''. This way it just makes me think I was right.

Get some thicker skin.

Someone got rekt and is having issues dealing with it.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

This is funny.

No, that is not normal. he must've been having a bad day and that comment did in fact hit a nerve.

what I find funny is: You asked a question. Just a question. sure the question might of came across as "hostile" but it doesn't excuse his behavior.

he chose to answer your question in that manner. he assumed you were a dick like the rest - common mistake.

People should stop judging a person's character on a single sentance. dayum.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

He is a real asshole, that is why I don't mind using ad block on his channel. 

Just wow, ..... so he is one of those human beings the world would be better without. Just waw.

I think Elric is aware that allowing his temper to flare up in public like this hurts his image, and I'm sure it's something he's working on.

I think Elric is aware that allowing his temper to flare up in public like this hurts his image, and I'm sure it's something he's working on.

well that might be true but if he is then i would think he would be a bit nicer than he is

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com