V-Moda LP2 vs M100 GO

Hey guys i'm looking for a pair of headphones that fit my needs and i've settled on these two, $200 is about my limit but is the extra $100 worth it for the m100s? Also to owners of either or  both please leave your thoughts on both and if possible a comparison of each to its own. I have read some head fi forums on this and from what i can tell it is just: M100s can fold, have clearer mid-range and cleaner bass. LP2s punch a bit more. I'm open to any and all comments on both headphones. 

Hey guys i'm looking for a pair of headphones that fit my needs and i've settled on these two, $200 is about my limit but is the extra $100 worth it for the m100s? Also to owners of either or  both please leave your thoughts on both and if possible a comparison of each to its own. I have read some head fi forums on this and from what i can tell it is just: M100s can fold, have clearer mid-range and cleaner bass. LP2s punch a bit more. I'm open to any and all comments on both headphones. 

That's a bit of hard to answer. They look, and sound different, and got different feature (the foldable feat). Now are the differences worth the $100 extra? That's hard to say, because it's subjective to each individuals. There are people that deem it worth every penny, and there are people that say it's not worth the extra moolah. Best thing is to find a place to test them yourself, maybe a store, or a headphone meet, or friends place.