Moto-G and OnePlus One

looney

Hey,

I'm planning to upgrade from a moto-G to a OnePlus One.

Does anyone have both and if you can you make a picture of them side by side :P

I want to see them next to each other so that i can compare their size easily :D

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Quick, some guy with one of the phones make a photo next to a $1 bill and another guy with the other phone does the same, then post the images and cut them together.

who cares...

I only got the OnePlus One. It's totally spectacular. None of that skinned crap. Pure CyanogenMod sexiness. Best bang for buck.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

splendid link :)

thanks

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Quick, some guy with one of the phones make a photo next to a $1 bill and another guy with the other phone does the same, then post the images and cut them together.

Thats... thats fucking smart dude! :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

cool, one plus one it is, all I need now is a invite :P

thanks for the help guys.

I think I might have some.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

cool, one plus one it is, all I need now is a invite :P

thanks for the help guys.

I think i gat a spare if you want lahney.

I think i gat a spare if you want lahney.

Thanks for the offer assassassassassin but I already got one :)

Thanks for the offer assassassassassin but I already got one :)

from who? I thought we were friends.... :(